Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
MuchWow.png

I don't want to be acting like an admin, because I'm not one, but do we really need 11 threads on ONE page about the exact same thing, please just comment on one of the previous threads.

As you can see, I have posted messages all over the place. If you keep everything in a few (2 or 3), you don't miss as much of the discussions, because I just don't have the time to check 11 different threads.

I AM NOT SAYING SOMEONE CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION, BUT IF YOU HAVE ONE, LEAVE IT AT ANOTHER THREAD INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW ONE!

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yea, it's kinda annoying when people just ignore other threads with titles that are pretty obvious about what content lays inside. But new forumers with things to say come after most update. What can we do.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So people aren't allowed to not like the update?

No, but most of these threads are pretty much suggestions. And posting the same suggestion when there are multiples of the same one isn't really allowed. And especially since most threads are created one right after another, it's... Kinda spammy.

Not to mention, a couple of these threads only say, "I don't like this update."

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
View attachment 134083

I don't want to be acting like an admin, because I'm not one, but do we really need 11 threads on ONE page about the exact same thing, please just comment on one of the previous threads.

As you can see, I have posted messages all over the place. If you keep everything in a few (2 or 3), you don't miss as much of the discussions, because I just don't have the time to check 11 different threads.
I see your point, your annoyed that players don't read others thread to see if an idea is already suggested. What I don't get is that your making a huge fuss over such a little thing. Juat ignore it it's not a big deal. No hate <3.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

P.S
instead of making a thread about this minor issue, just go tell them that the suggestion was, welp, already suggested ;).

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So people aren't allowed to not like the update?
I think it is more that they are basically all starting a thread on the exact same topic

also @TheSweetSuitMan I think what you labelled as "6?" shouldn't really count since it is just talking about a single point and not just saying "I don't like the update"

also really what can you expect (No I am not saying the eggwars update is bad) multiple people have the same opinion on the update and it isn't like there is an actual thread that would allow work for all... wait I have an idea

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I think it is more that they are basically all starting a thread on the exact same topic

also @TheSweetSuitMan I think what you labelled as "6?" shouldn't really count since it is just talking about a single point and not just saying "I don't like the update"

also really what can you expect (No I am not saying the eggwars update is bad) multiple people have the same opinion on the update and it isn't like there is an actual thread that would allow work for all... wait I have an idea
That's why I put a question mark there. I did count it, but I thought it might be debatable
There is a way. Just make a thread ''DROP YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE UPDATE HERE SUCKER!'' :D

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I see your point, your annoyed that players don't read others thread to see if an idea is already suggested. What I don't get is that your making a huge fuss over such a little thing. Juat ignore it it's not a big deal. No hate <3.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

P.S
instead of making a thread about this minor issue, just go tell them that the suggestion was, welp, already suggested ;).
Well, it is a small thing, but I got other things to do than reply to the same statement with the same argument in a different thread over and over again. You might say ''don't reply'', but I don't think a ''don't reply'' forum is a good idea. Commenting this in the different thread takes time too, but I get what you mean.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
Well, it is a small thing, but I got other things to do than reply to the same statement with the same argument in a different thread over and over again. You might say ''don't reply'', but I don't think a ''don't reply'' forum is a good idea. Commenting this in the different thread takes time too, but I get what you mean.
Ignore them and don't answer to them if they annoy you that much Lol.

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
View attachment 134083

Yeah it is getting kinda annoying... Maybe one thread for a discussion over the update?

Gutin Mullet

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe the reason that there are so many people disliking it is because it's not that great of an update.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Maybe the reason that there are so many people disliking it is because it's not that great of an update.

And it's your opinion. No need to make more threads with the same suggestions when there are multiples of the same thing where you can express your opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom