Yes or no?

• Definitely yes!

• No! (Comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The tnt kit is absolutely fine in my opinion, yes it does destroy the defences, it makes a decent hole, but you can also get the builder kit to repair that, you can stay at the core and defend it too, just because your defences are broken means that it is game over...
If ever this actually was a problem, I'd probably make the tnt kit more distinctive like giving the player a TNT hat or change the color of its armour to red... otherwise, I wouldn't change the kit.
Not locking the thread as there is no need to. The thread is still open for discussion.

Reactions: Patins

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The tnt kit is absolutely fine in my opinion, yes it does destroy the defences, it makes a decent hole, but you can also get the builder kit to repair that, you can stay at the core and defend it too, just because your defences are broken means that it is game over...
If ever this actually was a problem, I'd probably make the tnt kit more distinctive like giving the player a TNT hat or change the color of its armour to red... otherwise, I wouldn't change the kit.
Not locking the thread as there is no need to. The thread is still open for discussion.
I can see nobody votes yes. Would any staff member like to lock this thread?
(thanks for showing your opinion though)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom