Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

  • Definitely yes!

  • No! (Comment why)


Results are only viewable after voting.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
2,174
3,887
338
Toulouse (France)
The tnt kit is absolutely fine in my opinion, yes it does destroy the defences, it makes a decent hole, but you can also get the builder kit to repair that, you can stay at the core and defend it too, just because your defences are broken means that it is game over...
If ever this actually was a problem, I'd probably make the tnt kit more distinctive like giving the player a TNT hat or change the color of its armour to red... otherwise, I wouldn't change the kit.
Not locking the thread as there is no need to. The thread is still open for discussion.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,141
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The tnt kit is absolutely fine in my opinion, yes it does destroy the defences, it makes a decent hole, but you can also get the builder kit to repair that, you can stay at the core and defend it too, just because your defences are broken means that it is game over...
If ever this actually was a problem, I'd probably make the tnt kit more distinctive like giving the player a TNT hat or change the color of its armour to red... otherwise, I wouldn't change the kit.
Not locking the thread as there is no need to. The thread is still open for discussion.
I can see nobody votes yes. Would any staff member like to lock this thread?
(thanks for showing your opinion though)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom