Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VaniusKon

Novice Member
Jul 30, 2020
The time you become invincible(kinda) after using shield is 250 ms.
I did some tests and I am able to stop blocking - hit - start blocking in 70 ms with zero experience in axe pvp. You can do it even faster with more experience.
So it is like Stop blocking - 70 ms - hit - start blocking - invincibility after 250 ms.
So between blocking we have 320 ms when we can attack our enemy. Hit delay is 500 ms, it is not sword kd or something, you basically can't deal any damage in those 500 ms. Let's say we are great players and didn't waste our hit so we can hit our enemy while he isn't blocking. But can we actually?
According to this website, average reaction time is 273(mine is around 270-280). So we have 47 ms left. Minus your ping. Minus the time you see enemy stopped blocking(cuz blocking has smooth animation which isn't instant).
So you must have <50 ping and at least average reaction time just to get a chance of hitting shielding player.
I live in Europe but pretty far away from host so I have 80ping on average. I can't even hit decent shield player unless I just hit blindly and get lucky.
Possible solutions:
  • Remove shields completely
  • Make kd between blocking more(at least 500 ms)
  • Give shields just one durability and make them a rare drop in mid chests

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom