• yes!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
This command could be funny for some people but I never check my playtime of the games I play and I wouldn't be like: "Oh wow, I played 12 days, so cool" I personally wouldn't really use myself. However, I can understand if some people would like it and if it's not that hard to implement, why not?

Reactions: Finixly

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
This seems kind of pointless I’m not going to lie. Couldn’t you just calculate your total time by going to each of the NPC’s and going into the “stats” section and looking at your playing time for a specific game? It’s really not that hard to add all of these numbers up. So I say no, this shouldn’t be added.

Reactions: Finixly

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I would like a "monthly playtime" tbh.

before someone says it's not possible;
upload_2019-8-27_11-8-0.png

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
This seems kind of pointless I’m not going to lie. Couldn’t you just calculate your total time by going to each of the NPC’s and going into the “stats” section and looking at your playing time for a specific game? It’s really not that hard to add all of these numbers up. So I say no, this shouldn’t be added.
Well first of all, I can't see my stats of some old games wich I played a lot (speed-, experimental eggwars.. and more) And also I'm most of the time chilling in the lobby, and is there a NPC for that? no.

Reactions: Beyner127
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom