Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I'm here making my first thread ever. Don't blame me off my bad english.

So after lots of playing on this server I wanted to know what my total playing time is. I tried /time but when I tried that, this message popping up:
upload_2019-8-26_11-26-50.png

After that I asked staff about this, and they said it's not possible to use this command ATM for members.
My suggestion is to add this, it's probably not that hard to add this!

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I saw the text?
What's your point? It doesn't mean that /time shows the playtime. Maybe it shows the actual time? We don't know.
But I don't really see the point of this tbh
I asked staff if it's possible to see my playing time, not if /time is working.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's not possible to use this command for members/staff ATM, but developers can probably add this command or make it possible to use.
Oh.. My.. God..
Okay
Listen up. I get that you most certainly don't speak English, but you're really getting on my nerves right now..
I know members can't use it.. Ok? I know that. I can read. I can saw the screenshot. I read the screenshot. I read your thread.
But you don't know what /time does and neither do I, Ok?
For all we know it shows the actual time.
You shouldn't asume it shows your general playtime.

You literally said that when you asked staff, they said it was not possible..
So how in the world do you expect developers to add something that, according to you, staff said is impossible.

If it's not impossible, like sure, ig. It's a nice feature. I don't really mind. I personally don't really see the point of this but some people might like this to be added.
But you literally claimed staff said it wasn't possible.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Oh.. My.. God..
Okay
Listen up. I get that you most certainly don't speak English, but you're really getting on my nerves right now..
I know members can't use it.. Ok? I know that. I can read. I can saw the screenshot. I read the screenshot. I read your thread.
But you don't know what /time does and neither do I, Ok?
For all we know it shows the actual time.
You shouldn't asume it shows your general playtime.

You literally said that when you asked staff, they said it was not possible..
So how in the world do you expect developers to add something that, according to you, staff said is impossible.

If it's not impossible, like sure, ig. It's a nice feature. I don't really mind. I personally don't really see the point of this but some people might like this to be added.
But you literally claimed staff said it wasn't possible.

I agree your point here, I'm sorry for making this ''illogical'' thread. But i meant the total playing time you spent on cubecraft, and /time was just a possible command for this... /pt or /playing time or whatever can also be it. hope you'll agree what I meant. And thanks for giving your opinion!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree your point here, I'm sorry for making this ''illogical'' thread. But i meant the total playing time you spent on cubecraft, and /time was just a possible command for this... /pt or /playing time or whatever can also be it. hope you'll agree what I meant. And thanks for giving your opinion!
I know what you're suggesting and although I personally don't see the point I can see why other people want this.
But
After that I asked staff about this, and they said it's not possible to do this.
You claimed staff said this isn't possible..

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Using /time is probably not possible because it's a minecraft command. (You know, /time set day, night, etc.)
But it would be cool to have a command to see your personal time on the server though, despite the fact that's it not necessary.
/playing time or /pt could also be it. But thanks for the good reaction!

Reactions: remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom