Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
Why aren't there many new games, version 1.8.9 This is the most popular version for Minecraft players, and the addition of new games such as pirates and treasure hunting in the seas with ships and large boats with a team

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
creating a game takes a lot of time, and the staff is quite busy with the games they have right now. they added among slimes and the bridge not too long ago, so i dont believe they will add new games anytime soon, especially since the server isnt that big compared to years ago.

Reactions: xiiNinja

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
Well this was actually a great idea! You can always start a conversation with any staff-members if you comes up with new ideas. But right now I don’t think they going to add more games.

• Love
Reactions: xiiNinja

xiiNinja

Nov 14, 2020
Egypt , Alexander
creating a game takes a lot of time, and the staff is quite busy with the games they have right now. they added among slimes and the bridge not too long ago, so i dont believe they will add new games anytime soon, especially since the server isnt that big compared to years ago.
I do not play other than 1.8.9 and there are not many games in this version

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Why aren't there many new games, version 1.8.9 This is the most popular version for Minecraft players, and the addition of new games such as pirates and treasure hunting in the seas with ships and large boats with a team
well cubecraft is really 1.9+ based and although they keep 1.8 open for players their main focus is not updating it at this moment, this is also because the playercount is very low compared to 1.9 and bedrock.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom