Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

_Deev_

Sep 12, 2016
Hello everyone :),

This is my new eggwars map, called Pirates. This is a solo map, one of the first solo maps I made.

The players spawn on a pirate ship, there are 12 ships on the map, so for 12 players. The middle is a pirate port. It looks pretty big, but the players can't go in the houses. (this would lead to campers and hiders in the houses) This is why mid isn't actually as big as it looks. The middle has 4 iron generators (level 2), 4 gold generators (level 2), and 1 diamond generator (level 3). The middle has a lot of generators to encourage players to go to the center, and not camp on their ship.

Here are some screenshots of the map:
View attachment 101612 View attachment 101613 View attachment 101614 View attachment 101615 View attachment 101616

@Efcluke94
@TlmeLord
@MrPolymath
@HuracanFTW
@Alex_de_Grote
@TeovoTeovo
Wauw thats amazing! You my friend, you have building skills and fantasy! :D keep up the work bud

Reactions: MartijnMC

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
I *may* be a bit late.
-The theme "Pirates" has been used for at least 3 other game modes, Not original.
-Islands are unbalanced because of the position of the house
-Islands are too close to mid

For the rest it's good!

Hey, thanks for the feedback :)
The islands are supposed to be close at mid for faster gameplay, otherwise people would only rush other islands and not the middle. Also, why do you think the middle is unbalanced? I think the places of the generators are more important than the placing of the houses. And I don't know about the originality because I barely play other minigames, but this map was already denied by the builders so it doesn't really matter I guess.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom