Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
There's no detail to them. They're all the same, nothing unique about each one. You need to add something unique to the outside walls such as varying the textures of certain blocks such as cracked/moss stone brick. You could also put a log block with the end of it facing out with buttons on the end. You need to vary the style a lot more as it's very simplistic right now.
Okay, I don't want all the houses to be unique though. They are all in the same style and are only different in size. I'll try to give the houses more detail.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Okay, I don't want all the houses to be unique though. They are all in the same style and are only different in size. I'll try to give the houses more detail.

If you don't want to go changing the houses and house they look now then change subtle details which might get it accepted.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Thanks ;) What is the problem with the houses?
I'd add depth to the houses, so you can play a bit with stairs and slabs to make them look even better. I like the design tho. You could do something like this:
2016-08-29_12.58.48.png

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
It's looking a bit better now but unfortunately I don't think it's still of a high enough standard to be accepted. All the houses are still too much alike.

N

Nikboo

Update
+ Added flowers on some windowsills for more colour and detail
+ Added some balconies
* Changed the depth of the houses and added more detail to the houses
* Changed some small aspects of the roofs

Screenshots:
View attachment 107900 View attachment 107901 View attachment 107902 View attachment 107903 View attachment 107904

@Efcluke94
@MrPolymath
@HuracanFTW
@Alex_de_Grote
@TeovoTeovo

Nice changes! :D

Reactions: MartijnMC

iCybY

Sep 10, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone :),

This is my new eggwars map, called Pirates. This is a solo map, one of the first solo maps I made.

The players spawn on a pirate ship, there are 12 ships on the map, so for 12 players. The middle is a pirate port. It looks pretty big, but the players can't go in the houses. (this would lead to campers and hiders in the houses) This is why mid isn't actually as big as it looks. The middle has 4 iron generators (level 2), 4 gold generators (level 2), and 1 diamond generator (level 3). The middle has a lot of generators to encourage players to go to the center, and not camp on their ship.

Here are some screenshots of the map:
View attachment 101612 View attachment 101613 View attachment 101614 View attachment 101615 View attachment 101616

@Efcluke94
@TlmeLord
@MrPolymath
@HuracanFTW
@Alex_de_Grote
@TeovoTeovo
This Map Is Awesome! i Would Defenitly Play On This Map!

Reactions: MartijnMC
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: