Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
These designs are incredible! The idea for this map is a good one, and I like that you considered to edit your map to avoid campers. The only change would be for more diamond generators to be put at spawn island. Other then that I vote yes for this map up above.

Reactions: MartijnMC
B

Britney Spears

Hahah thanks for the tip but I've applied many times as some people keep telling me to do, but I'm still not good enough for the builders.

Stay optimistic , I can't really judge you on how to build things since the only thing I can build are square dirt houses , but I see that many players and builders like your submitted maps so that's already an indication of that you're doing pretty well :P

Reactions: MartijnMC

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
Thanks ;) What is the problem with the houses?

There's no detail to them. They're all the same, nothing unique about each one. You need to add something unique to the outside walls such as varying the textures of certain blocks such as cracked/moss stone brick. You could also put a log block with the end of it facing out with buttons on the end. You need to vary the style a lot more as it's very simplistic right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom