Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nilsen84

Oct 7, 2017
Sweden
Yeah well. I'm not sure if this is possible. I mean, it's possible, but people with ping will have to queue for like 10 minutes. But I totally agree with you. Sometimes I even think that they abuse their lag on purpose.

I don't know if this would make things a whole lot better for people with high ping to get into duels faster, but what if the people with higher ping have priority to get into duels. For example say there are two people waiting in queue to get into duels. One guy has low ping and the other has higher. The two people in queue can't fight each other because their ping doesn't match each others "Maximum Ping Difference". Then a third guy joins the queue that matches both the two first players settings. The third guy would then always fight the person with higher ping because people with higher ping have priority.

This would make balancing different pings at least a little better.

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
He can’t infer that people with 100 ping are laggers. I have 150 ping and I do not lag at all. The people you are talking about have like 200-300 ping and yes I do agree with you on those players.
From my experience, this is an issue with players that play on 80+ ping. just my opinion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom