Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
as people might know what has happened and him being punished for it i think his map should not be added as its what he deserves! there will be many more amazing maps people will make and post!

someone said they could add it without crediting him but he could complain they stole his map if that happened

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Uhm.. no? I haven't heard the full story but from what I did hear: it's disgusting. It absolutely is and I'm in no way defending his actions.
But just because he did something terrible doesn't mean they shouldn't add his maps because they still look absolutely amazing.
Yes there will be more maps and better ones but what's the harm in adding more maps? Most people don't even know the story and again: they look great.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Uhm.. no? I haven't heard the full story but from what I did hear: it's disgusting. It absolutely is and I'm in no way defending his actions.
But just because he did something terrible doesn't mean they shouldn't add his maps because they still look absolutely amazing.
Yes there will be more maps and better ones but what's the harm in adding more maps? Most people don't even know the story and again: they look great.
I mean, it's pretty disrespectfull towards the girl involved. She might suffer from light PTSD's or other common results from the stuff she's been involved with.
However, I think cubecraft has shown enough that they do not condone his actions in any way, and we should remember they're not responsible for him outside of Cubecraft so they are not obliged to make some sort of formal statement or excuse since the entire thing didn't happen between cubecraft's walls. I'm fine with his work staying.

Saw @Prileyfanboy01 say something logical, just dont credit him. Problem Mostly Solved.

Reactions: Chupador

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
I mean, it's pretty disrespectfull towards the girl involved. She might suffer from light PTSD's or other common results from the stuff she's been involved with.
However, I think cubecraft has shown enough that they do not condone his actions in any way, and we should remember they're not responsible for him outside of Cubecraft so they are not obliged to make some sort of formal statement or excuse since the entire thing didn't happen between cubecraft's walls. I'm fine with his work staying.
exactly and thank you for thinking of the other person and not making a post to try to gain likes

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A petition, how pointless. Like I said on your profile, he has done nasty things but the map is still great so why won't it be adres? Just don't credit him.
exactly and thank you for thinking of the other person and not making a post to try to gain likes
Says the guy who steals maps for recognition.

Chupador

Oct 15, 2019
Yet it doesn't take away the fact that you shouldn't be complaining about other people presumably trying to earn likes by making valid posts instead of stolen ones.
well i wouldnt be complaining if it was a normal person, he has done disgusting things and in my opinion its like him being rewarded after doing it

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
A petition, how pointless. Like I said on your profile, he has done nasty things but the map is still great so why won't it be adres? Just don't credit him.

I remember when someone had said something similar about using a stolen map anyway because it looked good dosen't mean it should be added. Do you want maps made by a pedo put onto your server? Maybe, maybe not. But Cubecraft has no right to not credit him. That's almost stealing.

Says the guy who steals maps for recognition.

That was a while ago though. I still don't like he did that, but can't people change?

Yet it doesn't take away the fact that you shouldn't be complaining about other people presumably trying to earn likes by making valid posts instead of stolen ones.

But he is not complaining about it under that regard. He still again has the right to make these claims whether we listen to him or not. Who says this is for likes? Maybe, just maybe this is a legitimate issue that we should address. I have always wondered if a map can still be accepted if a user is banned or deletes his or her account.

My point is that yall should stop arguing and get back on track. If there is nothing more to discuss all we can do is wait for Yoya or Luke or someone to address this and move forward. I'd also like to point out that if you are going to fight I'd appreciate if you take it to DM's as I keep getting alerts from here. xD

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Rules said:
  • 3.7 - No petition threads.

Please review our rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/. Aside from the fact that this thread is a petition thread, this thread is ultimately targeting a user for what they've done. Naturally, as many of you should know, this isn't a place for that. If you're worried about the maps being added, I would contact the appropriate staff members about it and they will give you the appropriate response. And since this thread would only serve to stir unwanted drama, I'll be locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom