Votes: 18 64.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • make better

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

AceGodz

Oct 15, 2019
earlier i was in ffa and a group of losers were trash talking sentinel saying how it bans 0 hackers and anyone can hack. well just to show where they were wrong i saw 2 people get banned by sentinel in my next skywar game i have never seen any hacker not get banned by sentinel. how can they even say that when over 1mil hackers have been banned from the server that is basically nearly every hacker in mc gone

Reactions: Eli
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Sentinel is good, but it can be improved. The developers of the hacked clients also try to make bypasses for an anticheat, so that is why it takes some time to get the hacker banned. But the anticheat is not bad, like the players said. ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
As an ex-staff member I know how helpful Sentinel is. If people would think... ban messages says that sentinel bans a couple hundred to even a thousand players a day. If staff had to go trough every report of that amount, they couldn’t keep it up. When I was a staff member the average reports we would get were between 300-500 a day. 100 reports take about 1,5 hour. If staff had to do 1000 reports, it would take up to 15 hours!! Sentinel does help a lot more than people think.

Reactions: Fisktratt

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I can say it’s good only while someone cheats brutally.
It reacts fast on very high reach,kill aura on high settings and bhop.As I know it gets improved all the time because there are many new clients,etc but still some anti cheat is better than nothing.
By the way it false bans very often because of butterfly clicking even thought it’s now allowed..

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Why would 1 million people want to hack in a block game? All of those bans are people hacking with tons and tons of alts and not knowing how to bypass sentinel. Sentinel also double bans people sometimes
There was one thread some time ago with one guy who got banned 7 times at ones

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Why would 1 million people want to hack in a block game?
There are probably many, many more people than that.

Also, to answer your question, some people hack for the fun of it, and some others do it because they kept losing on and on until they snapped and installed a hacked client. Some people's only desires are to ruin as many games as possible. I've known quite a few people like that already.

And the alt-argument is correct, but it's not like the anti cheat can determine who's an alt and who isn't; either ways, it still shows the fact it banned that many accounts, and so making a solid point no matter what.
Sentinel also double bans people sometimes
Although it happens, you can't prove that those double bans form a massive part, or even any percentage, of those 1.3~(?) million bans. You can't prove that those double bans form over 20,000 bans, nor can you prove that it doesn't. Using that as an argument is invalid, stating it does happen, but rather rarely.

Reactions: Dudu

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Most hackers, like me and my group are hacking for fun and enjoyment.
Oh, so you're one of those people that say hacking is "fun". Lmao when i find hackers in FFA winged they are the ones who get bullied, not me. The age you say you have is either incorrect or displayed in months, I can't conceive how a 24 yr old finds things like that fun. It's clear you have nothing going on in life if you take enjoyment out of ruining other people's games.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
You also cannot prove that it only makes up a small number of sentinel bans, unless you had some proof
Yes, I literally.. said it myself. In my own post. Thanks for repeating my own words. Really needed it.
You can't prove it but you can't disprove it either. Using it as an argument is invalid, because you can't prove it in the first place. I can't come here and say "You killed two children yesterday!" and then tell you that you're required to disprove it. You can't disprove it, I can't prove it; it shouldn't be considered in the first place.
and your using the excuse that 1 million accounts that got banned
You're confusing an excuse with a fact fam
and you also can't accept that almost every hacker has alts
Where did I "not accept that"? I quite literally admitted it in my original post;
And the alt-argument is correct

TL;DR, whatever you do, please never enter your school's debate team.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I can now confirm that your incompetent like most of the staff
Considering the fact I literally explicitly said that indeed hackers do have alts, yet you still kept on saying I "can't accept that almost every hacker has alts", "You still don't understand that most hackers have alts thats very sad"; nah dude, the incompetence is from you. You fail to understand the most bland information I'm putting out and you're just making it the way you want it to be, because you have absolutely no other argument. And that, is what's very sad.

Also, your inability to use the correct your and you're just further shows how incompetent you are.

Furthermore, you are saying I'm "making excuses"; what are these excuses? You never told me what the excuses are. I don't see any excuses? If you want to keep playing braindead and not actually tell me what's wrong with my arguments, then I can't argue back. You fail to understand the basic concept of arguing, and all you're doing is just use the same argument that doesn't even work, not even in the slightest, and then go on to call me incompetent.

For the second time, please never join a debate team.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You also seem to be a helper wannabe, considering your lengthy paragraph of you not understanding of what I am trying to say.
What does this have to do with being a helper wannabe? I also feel like Sentinel is doing a great job yet I don’t feel like joining the staff team, same like Horizon

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I said that it didn't ban 1 million people but your excuse was that sentinel banned 1 million accounts.
No, that is a mere fact. I'm just mentioning the fact it banned a million accounts. That is in no way, an "excuse", moreover, just stating the fact, how it's plainly seen.

Fun fact: When I say Sentinel banned 1mil accounts and not 1mil people, I'm saying that not all those accounts are different individuals, therefore, indirectly saying at least some of them are alts of hackers. Which, completely contradicts your own argument of "you still can't accept the fact a lot of hackers have alts". I'm not making an excuse, I'm just stating the fact as it is.
You only think that some hackers have alts
Show proof of where I showed that I think that? Because I don't recall saying that, whatsoever. I already know a lot of the Sentinel bans are alts. Again, even my own friends ended up hacking on over 30+ alts. Quite a staggering statistic when you figure out that the majority of Sentinel bans are just the same people hacking on new accounts. I already know that's how it works. Why do you think I don't know that? Where did I show my inability to understand that?
I told you that you could look up free alt generators but no, You don't want to.
I already know of those, I already used it once, it doesn't spark my interest. I know they exist. That is why I didn't look it up.
You also seem to be a helper wannabe, considering your lengthy paragraph of you not understanding of what I am trying to say.
Ah yes, the good old excuse of "This person knows how to debate and get their idea across, therefore he's a helper wannabe. Oh, also because he is showing positivity towards the server!" mid-argument.

Let's say I was, why does that matter, and why did it spark your interest in the middle of an argument about the anti cheat?
Just accept that I am right and your wrong.
I am right, and you are right. That's the irony. All your arguments against mine are things I've already mentioned and agreed on. The only part where you're wrong is your baseless assumptions you've made against me.
Also me explaining to you what excuse you were making twice and you saying I didn't explain how proves your incompetent
It's not an excuse though. Do you want me to get you the definition of an excuse?
"Try to justify."
What am I trying to justify by saying Sentinel banned 1mil accounts instead of 1mil people? I can't understand you at all. Or do you mean something else, besides excuse? Because I still can't understand why that is considered an excuse, and at the very least, an excuse for what? What am I trying to excuse?

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Saying But 29082019094949.jpg

SilentPidgeon

Novice Member
Jul 16, 2019
the fridge
Old clients even work on CubeCraft such as ones for 1.11 and I have seen people saying "Sentinel does it's best but its hard for the developer to keep up as there are new clients always being released" so that kinda goes against that saying, I wouldn't say sentinel is bad as if it were removed there would be total chaos..

Reactions: Hargell

AceGodz

Oct 15, 2019
can people please stop arguing keep my post civil i just wanted to know peoples opinion on the anticheat

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom