Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Nobody asked me not to get their egg and why on earth would I comply with that request anyway given they just got mine and it's like... well... it's eggwars? Put yourself in the shoes of someone just minding their own business playing their own game with no knowledge of these tournaments.

Maybe... Imagine that you have no knowledge at all about tournaments and this is the chat just before the game..

View attachment 179436

Now tell me how as that someone that has no knowledge of tournaments that you'd know what any of that means... there is nothing there that tells you what's going on except perhaps that people on different teams know each other.
yôu can get 7 votes in a game?

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This was a tournament hosted by CPG, to my knowledge what they did is legal however they did not have permission from cubecraft Admins to do this.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I know this because I used to be the main organiser for their tournaments until recently, if you have any questions about these tournsment message me on the forums

D

Deleted member 554749

Not going to name any names but would just like to clarify something...

I spawned into a squads game and there were 7 OP votes so I thought "oh good, this will be a nice challenge, bring it"...

Sure enough, my team of randoms were rushed, but I fought back only to get "please don't spoil our game" on chat which I thought was odd.

I then went to rush the team that was rushing my now dead team but got killed. Fair enough.

I stuck around to find out what they meant by "please don't spoil our game". Turns out there were two teams that each wanted to take out the other two teams so that they could fight each other in their "Cubecraft Tournament".

What gives with this... are there "semi-official tournaments" on public eggwars servers?

I can say that I'm not going to just move aside in these instances, and I really don't think anyone else should have to either... as I said in chat, "I spawned in, it's as much my game as it is yours".

It's the second time it's happened to me (with different people) and the first ones a few weeks back were really apologetic. This lot weren't.

they want to have fun and it seems some of their games effect the spot and position they get.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Cubecraft don't have any private server or anything like that it's all public and they wanna make tournament and stuff to get player more into it. it happens with me too but if you know they gonna do like that so u can leave by doing /hub theres like no point of playing and wasting time u can win 2 or 3 games either playing that game so i don't think it's bad to arrange tournament but I can understand your feelings bro!

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft don't have any private server or anything like that it's all public and they wanna make tournament and stuff to get player more into it. it happens with me too but if you know they gonna do like that so u can leave by doing /hub theres like no point of playing and wasting time u can win 2 or 3 games either playing that game so i don't think it's bad to arrange tournament but I can understand your feelings bro!

Now that I know about their tournaments I will indeed just get out of their way but the problem is that I (and I assume probably 95%+ of other players) have / had no knowledge of their tournaments so would not know to do so.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Saffyyyyy

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2020
... OK... so.... game about to start.... The only thing that looks slightly different to normal is that there are a lot of ranks / votes for OP, but that doesn't tell you it's a tournament. So in chat they start saying what team they're on and who they're going for.. that doesn't tell you it's a tournament. So *how do you know* it's a tournament? Let's assume they say in chat.. "Its a tournament" or something else that indicates it is.. well now anyone and everyone can say that to get rid of anyone that knows about it using your theory and start abusing it to only get games with randoms that haven't a clue. Logic seems flawed to me.

So.. how u going to know in the few seconds you have that you should leave the game as you suggested? After the game has started I personally don't see why anyone should have to drop out because someone wants to use the public server for their own means.... that's just unfair.

Isn't the better answer that they should actually fight anyone there if they want to run their private game on the server and then if they lose their egg or lose then that's tough luck rather than expect everyone else to bend over backwards for their choices they alone are making?
No no no! I meant they should fairly fight and if they lose, they should join another game until they kill the 2 other teams. That way they did it is unfair.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
No no no! I meant they should fairly fight and if they lose, they should join another game until they kill the 2 other teams. That way they did it is unfair.
the way it happened was that each of the tournament teams killed one of the teams not participating, meaning the two other teams had a fair game against the one tournament team since the tournament players couldn't team (they cant just run when coming in contact with eachother).

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
oops I didn’t realise this was like almost a week ago but oh well lol

also when you next get on type ‘ /pg ‘ in chat; it seems there may be private games coming very soon

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Not going to name any names but would just like to clarify something...

I spawned into a squads game and there were 7 OP votes so I thought "oh good, this will be a nice challenge, bring it"...

Sure enough, my team of randoms were rushed, but I fought back only to get "please don't spoil our game" on chat which I thought was odd.

I then went to rush the team that was rushing my now dead team but got killed. Fair enough.

I stuck around to find out what they meant by "please don't spoil our game". Turns out there were two teams that each wanted to take out the other two teams so that they could fight each other in their "Cubecraft Tournament".

What gives with this... are there "semi-official tournaments" on public eggwars servers?

I can say that I'm not going to just move aside in these instances, and I really don't think anyone else should have to either... as I said in chat, "I spawned in, it's as much my game as it is yours".

It's the second time it's happened to me (with different people) and the first ones a few weeks back were really apologetic. This lot weren't.
this is why we need private matches tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom