Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Not going to name any names but would just like to clarify something...

I spawned into a squads game and there were 7 OP votes so I thought "oh good, this will be a nice challenge, bring it"...

Sure enough, my team of randoms were rushed, but I fought back only to get "please don't spoil our game" on chat which I thought was odd.

I then went to rush the team that was rushing my now dead team but got killed. Fair enough.

I stuck around to find out what they meant by "please don't spoil our game". Turns out there were two teams that each wanted to take out the other two teams so that they could fight each other in their "Cubecraft Tournament".

What gives with this... are there "semi-official tournaments" on public eggwars servers?

I can say that I'm not going to just move aside in these instances, and I really don't think anyone else should have to either... as I said in chat, "I spawned in, it's as much my game as it is yours".

It's the second time it's happened to me (with different people) and the first ones a few weeks back were really apologetic. This lot weren't.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey there,

i agree with you. Its their problem for playing against randoms and not yours.

Just for a bit of fun. Just let them have it and if you don’t like tournaments in public games maybe you can campaign for tournament arrangements that people can arrange.
This makes no sense its a public game everyone has the same right to play. Why should he campaign if its not his problem its theirs. (the rules of cubecraft still apply in these kind of games so report them if they team or break any rule of some kind)

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey there,

This makes no sense its a public game everyone has the same right to play. Why should he campaign if its not his problem its theirs. (the rules of cubecraft still apply in these kind of games so report them if they team or break any rule of some kind)
Exactly

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Did both of the teams involved in the tournament team up to kill the randos?
They asked what team each other were on at the start pink said "Yellow" (my team) so they knew which team individually to go for... once pink had killed us (yellow) and the other "tournament team" orange had killed light blue (which I didn't see) they "reset" the map and all voided and started their "tournament". So not exactly teaming against randoms as such but definitely orchestrated.

The main reason I posted the question was because one of them said "We hosting a tourney with cubecraft" which appeared to want to indicate this was something official... and I wanted to know whether it was or not. Presumably not..

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Hey there,

Cubecraft hasn't given youtube ranks custom server's, you were probably in the Child Punchers Guild tourney round, they do public tournaments you can join they work really hard setting it up if you just left or helped them in some way it would be more convenient since they have to go through like 20 teams on the first round. If you want to join and speak to the owners:

Reactions: ooof64

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Not going to name any names but would just like to clarify something...

I spawned into a squads game and there were 7 OP votes so I thought "oh good, this will be a nice challenge, bring it"...

Sure enough, my team of randoms were rushed, but I fought back only to get "please don't spoil our game" on chat which I thought was odd.

I then went to rush the team that was rushing my now dead team but got killed. Fair enough.

I stuck around to find out what they meant by "please don't spoil our game". Turns out there were two teams that each wanted to take out the other two teams so that they could fight each other in their "Cubecraft Tournament".

What gives with this... are there "semi-official tournaments" on public eggwars servers?

I can say that I'm not going to just move aside in these instances, and I really don't think anyone else should have to either... as I said in chat, "I spawned in, it's as much my game as it is yours".

It's the second time it's happened to me (with different people) and the first ones a few weeks back were really apologetic. This lot weren't.

In cubecraft there is no Private servers

You can't host a private server even with a YouTube rank. Only servers on cubecraft are public

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Hey there,

Well you see I said he can campaign for it if he’s so annoyed about it as with people asking for CC to let them have private tournaments are often ignored but if somebody who is annoyed that it is in a public match may have more of a say.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft hasn't given youtube ranks custom server's, you were probably in the Child Punchers Guild tourney round, they do public tournaments you can join they work really hard setting it up if you just left or helped them in some way it would be more convenient ....

The obvious flaw in that is that how on earth are you supposed to know that these people are in a tournament and b) why should any eggwars player have to lose a game because of it? (not to mention be toxic to somebody that put up a fight against them and especially when that person knows nothing of their tournament).

What next....? "Don't spoil my game as I'm doing a 1 iron pic challenge", "Don't fight me cos I'm doing a video of me doing a speed run and you'll spoil me getting a good time" ?

Yeah that's not for me tbh.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Hi.
I am one of the members who took part in that game.

What we did was 100% legal. You might be mad about it but what happened is what would normally happen when you get in a game against a team of leaderboard players. You were rushed at the started and indeed did fight back. It is indeed your game as much as it is ours. We are just better and were able to wipe out both teams not taking part in the tournament fast enough to not lose our eggs.

We are sorry that you feel this way about the tournaments, but we still follow every cubecraft rule when doing them.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
The obvious flaw in that is that how on earth are you supposed to know that these people are in a tournament and b) why should any eggwars player have to lose a game because of it? (not to mention be toxic to somebody that put up a fight against them and especially when that person knows nothing of their tournament).

What next....? "Don't spoil my game as I'm doing a 1 iron pic challenge", "Don't fight me cos I'm doing a video of me doing a speed run and you'll spoil me getting a good time" ?

Yeah that's not for me tbh.
I mean you prob would've lost the game anyway xP even if one of them got into that game

They are playing a tourney you said you were a solo with randoms. They are a partied group of 4. All good players. That "Lose a game because of it" isn't a really strong one

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Well you see I said he can campaign for it if he’s so annoyed about it as with people asking for CC to let them have private tournaments are often ignored but if somebody who is annoyed that it is in a public match may have more of a say.
It's not my fight, I won't be campaigning. Thanks.

I wasn't annoyed about them doing it I was asking for clarification of whether or not there were some sort of official / semi official tournaments that I didn't know about. Though I was annoyed about them being toxic to me in chat.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi.
I am one of the members who took part in that game.

What we did was 100% legal. You might be mad about it but what happened is what would normally happen when you get in a game against a team of leaderboard players. You were rushed at the started and indeed did fight back. It is indeed your game as much as it is ours. We are just better and were able to wipe out both teams not taking part in the tournament fast enough to not lose our eggs.

We are sorry that you feel this way about the tournaments, but we still follow every cubecraft rule when doing them.
Maybe try not being toxic to people that fight back perhaps or try to make out it's some sort of official cubecraft tournament (I record every game I ever play including this one so I know exactly what was in chat).

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Maybe try not being toxic to people that fight back perhaps or try to make out it's some sort of official cubecraft tournament (I record every game I ever play including this one so I know exactly what was in chat).
I was not being toxic during the game and i can not control what the others do. I do not run the tournaments they are ran by Megatronn7 and RaggedOdin61283

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Pretty irrelevant to the thread / question but thanks
I was responding to your response btw...
And It's as much as your games as it is theirs :)
Telling someone what team they are on means nothing, me and my friend play solos and if we spawn on the same 3 island area we will fight.
We spawn in different areas we go around kill everyone and have out 1v1's I don't see how in 4 teams you can see any teaming or something like that if theirs only 2 directions you go and they both end up going the other direction. They aren't teaming they are making their chances higher of being the last 2 teams

And I'm confused on how "Please don't spoil our game.... cubecraft tournament" is toxic?

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
It's not my fight, I won't be campaigning. Thanks.

I wasn't annoyed about them doing it I was asking for clarification of whether or not there were some sort of official / semi official tournaments that I didn't know about. Though I was annoyed about them being toxic to me in chat.
Well the quote “I can say that I'm not going to just move aside in these instances, and I really don't think anyone else should have to either” suggests that you were not fond of them doing their tournament in a public game where they only have a chance to do it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom