Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we make it so people cant speak in lobbies?

• Heck yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • nah you pleb I want to be able to tell rank what i want to play.

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Well, it all started one day when I wanted gold rank, so I bought it. The VERY first game that I played the entire lobby was BEGGING me to choose op, hardcore, or normal.. Every single game I play there is always 5+ people begging me to choose what they want. Off-course I don't because I bought the rank so I can choose what I want... Then people get mad at me and tell me to go kill my self.. I feel that gold rank has more of brought me to a slave that people want me to do what ever they want because they don't have the rank.. I would like it ao no one can say "op, hardcore or normal" or just plane cant speak in the lobbies. This is getting on my nerves and I think it needs to stop..

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
banning op would make it so you cant say "peOPle" or "pOP" and mony other words that i dont have time to type out :P
Banning "hardcore" would make it annoying once UHC comes out.
A couple suggestions on donator disguises have been made and I think those will work the best! :D

P.S VOTE SUNSET!!!!!

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well, it all started one day when I wanted gold rank, so I bought it. The VERY first game that I played the entire lobby was BEGGING me to choose op, hardcore, or normal.. Every single game I play there is always 5+ people begging me to choose what they want. Off-course I don't because I bought the rank so I can choose what I want... Then people get mad at me and tell me to go kill my self.. I feel that gold rank has more of brought me to a slave that people want me to do what ever they want because they don't have the rank.. I would like it ao no one can say "op, hardcore or normal" or just plane cant speak in the lobbies. This is getting on my nerves and I think it needs to stop..

I always ignore them... They are annoying but this is a little bit unnecessary.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes it's annoying but I don't see the point in removing certain words or closing the whole chat.
Some players actually have fun conversations :)

Just ignore the spam.

Reactions: Soeshi

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
It doesn't bother me that people spam these things, but does turning off global chat work in game lobbies? That could be the solution for you.

Reactions: JerrySox

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I know you probably think this would help the problem, but it really doesn't. Here is how it would be fixed, not only this, but targeting aswell:

-Make all pregame lobby names yellow
-Make voting anonymous
-Don't talk

Also, here's some advice:
-The people asking for it, are not as sad, they just really want to play a specific type of items/health
-The people telling you to kill yourself, are extremely sad people. Just give them a warning, and usually they continue after. You can then report them on the forums. Really, I know it sounds weird, but this is the life of having a rank, you'll get used to it after a while, and will just laugh when they say it. Even more when they're muted ;)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I know you probably think this would help the problem, but it really doesn't. Here is how it would be fixed, not only this, but targeting aswell:

-Make all pregame lobby names yellow
-Make voting anonymous
-Don't talk

Also, here's some advice:
-The people asking for it, are not as sad, they just really want to play a specific type of items/health
-The people telling you to kill yourself, are extremely sad people. Just give them a warning, and usually they continue after. You can then report them on the forums. Really, I know it sounds weird, but this is the life of having a rank, you'll get used to it after a while, and will just laugh when they say it. Even more when they're muted ;)
^ This (although I'm stone)

Also, some people will spam opopopopop even when there's nobody in the game that can vote -_-. Yeah I know.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
us stone ranks can say what we want :mad:
No you can't. Whenever someone asks for overpowered or something, I vote for hardcore tripple health. Then when the game starts, say in global chat I voted it "because of IGN". We hate people asking it. You deserve karma back for it.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
People will find a way to surpass it and I think there should be the right to speak whenever you want in the lobby especially when you are deciding your teams.

N

Nikboo

It is extremely annoying, and I personally agree that people can be extremely rude and harmful towards yourself. The best thing to do is ignore them. I'm sure @Ping Ether knows how annoying it is to me, and when we played games, there were lots of people who were targeting me.

You can also report the players who take it a bit too far with being rude and wanting another game mode. They'll eventually be sorry for saying what they said to you as they will gain a lovely well-deserved one month mute. Also, appeals are not often accepted (Unless they have a really good appeal) so the chances of them being unmuted is pretty low. They'll have to wait out the punishment.

If someone starts to target you and say things like 'kill yourself' or 'f*** you' then you can immediately report them as that is a targeting offence.
If they start to swear then give them a warning and if they are salty enough to continue, then report them.
If they spam things like 'opopopopopopopopop' you can warn them to stop and if they do that again, you can report them.

As for the suggestion I agree with this:

banning op would make it so you cant say "peOPle" or "pOP" and mony other words that i dont have time to type out :p
Banning "hardcore" would make it annoying once UHC comes out.
A couple suggestions on donator disguises have been made and I think those will work the best!

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
It is extremely annoying, and I personally agree that people can be extremely rude and harmful towards yourself. The best thing to do is ignore them. I'm sure @Ping Ether knows how annoying it is to me, and when we played games, there were lots of people who were targeting me.

You can also report the players who take it a bit too far with being rude and wanting another game mode. They'll eventually be sorry for saying what they said to you as they will gain a lovely well-deserved one month mute. Also, appeals are not often accepted (Unless they have a really good appeal) so the chances of them being unmuted is pretty low. They'll have to wait out the punishment.

If someone starts to target you and say things like 'kill yourself' or 'f*** you' then you can immediately report them as that is a targeting offence.
If they start to swear then give them a warning and if they are salty enough to continue, then report them.
If they spam things like 'opopopopopopopopop' you can warn them to stop and if they do that again, you can report them.

As for the suggestion I agree with this:

Yea, half the time I make it hardcore and then leave. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom