Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I got bedrock on my laptop and I’m wondering what are the best way to loot chest, shop in eggwars and sprint because those all seem a bit slow for me

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I just use the default controls but I set R to sprint. As far as looting when I need to buy multiple things at the same time I use esc the second In finish buying an item and when I need to buy for example 2 stacks of blocks I spam click the blocks as your crosshair will end up in the same spot every time.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I just use the default controls but I set R to sprint. As far as looting when I need to buy multiple things at the same time I use esc the second In finish buying an item and when I need to buy for example 2 stacks of blocks I spam click the blocks as your crosshair will end up in the same spot every time.
Okay thanks anyone else do smth different?

Reactions: Passer

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I can tell you my keybinds,
My sprint is - Q
My movement is - WASD (default)
My sneak is - C
My Drop is - T (Don't recommend that one)
My hotbar is - 1=1 |2=2 |3=3 4=mouse button| 5 mouse button| 6=R| 7=F| 8=E| 9=G (all of those are pretty bad i don't recommend them
My Inventory- I (Don't recommend that one make it far from E)
My Open Chat is - ENTER (personal prefrence)
My Open Command is - O
My Perspective is - SHIFT ( I really like it tbf )

These might be good for you since I'm laptop too
My Mouse is - Logitech G5O2 Hero

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
I use default, except for Z, X, C, being 7, 8, 9 hotkeys
I have F as perspective change
I use my mouse's side button to sprint, but not all mice have a side button so idk if it works for you.

I would also recommend tinkering with ur video settings, you may want to turn off things like fancy graphics. I specifically recommend turning off screen animations tho since they make chests UI pop up instantly instead of sliding into frame. Also having a GUI scale modifier as -1 requires you to move mouse less when looting chests. As for FOV and sensitivity, its really up to you.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Ok thanks guys . I ordered a mouse idk if it has buttons but if it does I will sue them to sprint. I think everything I will use as default ecxept f for sprint atm and also tab for perspective. I’ll think abt that zxc because it seems much easier to reach. I think 50 is a good sensitivity especially for my 101 fov, and I never realized that GUI scale modifier made it faster to loot chests thanks for that modulo 7. I hope my mouse has buttons but I am using my brothers atm until mine comes.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I had used to sprint with Q before I got togglesprint (Java). But from my experience I'd highly recommend to set it on Ctrl. If youy sprint with R or Q, it's difficult to strafe to one side.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom