Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 8, 2022
Coins in games. So what are they? It is for example Eggwars points or Lucky islands points and coins in all games separately.What you can spend coins on and how to earn? Easily you get a certain amount of coins for playing or winning.Coins can be spent on game loot (by the way also separately,logically eggwars points can be spent on eggwars loot). :egg:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Coins in games. So what are they? It is for example Eggwars points or Lucky islands points and coins in all games separately.What you can spend coins on and how to earn? Easily you get a certain amount of coins for playing or winning.Coins can be spent on game loot (by the way also separately,logically eggwars points can be spent on eggwars loot). :egg:
No i dont agree bc this will be not fair who buy the loot by the real coins

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
and? Of course you donated 999999999999999999 dollars to the server, of course you don't agree.
we support cubecraft to let them continue their journey, they didn't really force you to pay but its always an optional thing. if you're gonna bring up map selecting and things like that it doesn't matter as long as you can have fair advantage IN GAME

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,

I don't think this is the way of making the games interesting again,
because I don't think the current currency should have another one added, if the underlying idea is that more people will play different games, this can also be solved by some form of clans or guilds. There are several suggestions for this too, I think that will also be more successful than adding an additional currency.

and of course you can also add special loot or other fancy things to clans or guilds.

I hope my feedback is useful to you
Nubnub

• Heart
Reactions: ArslanShakirov 2
Dec 8, 2022
Hey,

I don't think this is the way of making the games interesting again,
because I don't think the current currency should have another one added, if the underlying idea is that more people will play different games, this can also be solved by some form of clans or guilds. There are several suggestions for this too, I think that will also be more successful than adding an additional currency.

and of course you can also add special loot or other fancy things to clans or guilds.

I hope my feedback is useful to you
Nubnub
ok

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Top Bottom