Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 3, 2022
(Sorry for my bad english)

So me and my friend have been wondering for a long time whether "Colony Control" will be available again in December 2023, we've been hoping for about 2 years until it's back, we like this game a lot. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows more about the "Winter Update".

We already know that the Java version only comes out with Snowman Survival, but what about the Bedrock version?

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
We will not have Colony Control this year.

Bedrock will have two games, one of these will be "new".

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Cierto, no creo que lo volvamos a ver

It's true, I don't think we'll see each other again

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
If the update is too heavy, we do not ask for Netherite armor, we do not want that, we want it just like Control Colony, which only has Iron armor, don't worry, and it was very popular, but we as the community do not We hope they update it, if not they add it @EveryOne

Reactions: theflykiller135

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
On bedrock there will be present rush and snowman survival.
What I want to say is, it doesn't even matter if it is not updated, since I know it is a heavy game, don't think that as a server you are going to give a bad impression, but rather, leave it as it was in 2021 Control Colony, we just want to play it What's more, they never update it because it is only played in December and January

On bedrock there will be present rush and snowman survival.
Or are you telling me that in Java they will add Control Colony?

Reactions: theflykiller135

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The reason behind not adding colony this year was because of migrating it to 1.19 was going to take time, but sooner rather than later if they want to bring it back theyre going to have to

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The reason behind not adding colony this year was because of migrating it to 1.19 was going to take time, but sooner rather than later if they want to bring it back theyre going to have to
Hopefully sooner rather than later. The main reason I want colony control back is not just because I enjoy it so much, but mainly because it’s one of the only games on Cubecraft I could use to entice my IRL friends to play Cubecraft with me.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom