Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Just a quick question from me for the PC players

What keybind do you use for sprint and what's your reasoning behind it?

Personally I'll hold the front side button/mouse4 because to me it's easier/more accessible that way and that I could place my thumb there all the time so my sprint hardly gets interrupted (on bedrock yes; I don't have to do this on Java thanks to toggle sprint)

Reactions: Loskol

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
I used to have it as a shift button a while ago since most of the games have it as that but now I have it as the control button

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him

Personally I'll hold the front side button/mouse4 because to me it's easier/more accessible that way and that I could place my thumb there all the time so my sprint hardly gets interrupted (on bedrock yes; I don't have to do this on Java thanks to toggle sprint)
I use E for sprint, F for inventory, side mouse buttons for slot 1 and slot 7

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
i dont really play keyboard and mouse alot, but when i do its always Q for me (cause its close to W and all the other movement buttons)

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
Pronouns
He/Him

i use the default keybind, ctrl, as im pretty used to it. back when i didnt know how to change keybinds i was just stuck with control, then got used to it so i just use ctrl now, or double tap w in parkour as its not easy to jump and click ctrl at the same time... (for me)

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
i use the default keybind, ctrl, as im pretty used to it. back when i didnt know how to change keybinds i was just stuck with control, then got used to it so i just use ctrl now, or double tap w in parkour as its not easy to jump and click ctrl at the same time... (for me)
that why i use E for sprint :)

Reactions: Mappoe

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I swapped shift and lctrl, so my sprint key is now shift since it's closer for my pinkie & feels better having it held down all the time than lctrl.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
My settings are mostly default, except I use Shift for sprint, as my tiny hands can't reach the Control key while holding W. Because of that I have Control set to shift. I also use mouse 3 for slot 8 and mouse 4 for slot 9, because it's more convenient. I also have Auto Jump turned off, for obvious reasons.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I've always used capslock for sprint. Although I find it pretty suitable and I'm used to it for several years, I think binding it to some other buttons would be fine as well.

It's interesting how many different ways to sprint there are. I never though that game would be playable with sprint binded to one of mouse buttons, probably should try it soon:D

Reactions: Dualninja

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I use the key ""z"" for wolk and the key ""F"" for sprong bc they are close the eachother and i use frensh keyboard

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I use the default CTRL like several others. Over the years I've become used to straining my pinkie finger to reach the key, and I haven't even broken it yet!

Reactions: Hoshi

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I have really weird way to press my Ctrl key for sprint... I hold it down, but I'm not holding it down with my fingers, but I use the part of my pawn which is located just below my pinkie finger to press it. I use my pinkie finger only for shift. I might be the only one who presses Ctrl like this. 😂

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom