Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should People with stone rank in a party with a gold be aloud to go in a quick game?

• No, the whole idea of partys is a bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so First off partys I think it's a big thing Cube Craft needs to do, it's very annoying when I see a map that has just enough room for me and my friends and by all the time I spent waiting the games already full!!:mad:
BUT Fear Not with a Party as long as the party leader is by the signs we're Aok not to mention the trouble of trying to get everyone into the same lobby, but having a party would solve this problem. theres one feature that I am not sure about the party is should ranks be able to get into quick games even in a party of stone ranks. The Party leader would have to be a gold rank to do this action.

Example: I am a gold rank my friend is a stone rank I go over to the quick select person and go into a game like forest(<- Eggwars map).

should this feature be aloud?

And Last but not least Party lobbys. ok I think the party should be like the quick select let me exsplain

I am the party leader I have a item that allows me to go in a empty lobby with my party and will be joined by another party or by just other players. I think this feature should only be avalible to partys of 6+ people

That's my suggestion plez no Hate on spelling plez I know I can't spell good :)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Last i checked this has been in the works for 2 years but because of the anticheat and its problems, uhc very close to being released, and skyblock closing in, its probably a very low priority right now

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom