Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should People with stone rank in a party with a gold be aloud to go in a quick game?

• No, the whole idea of partys is a bad idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok so First off partys I think it's a big thing Cube Craft needs to do, it's very annoying when I see a map that has just enough room for me and my friends and by all the time I spent waiting the games already full!!:mad:
BUT Fear Not with a Party as long as the party leader is by the signs we're Aok not to mention the trouble of trying to get everyone into the same lobby, but having a party would solve this problem. theres one feature that I am not sure about the party is should ranks be able to get into quick games even in a party of stone ranks. The Party leader would have to be a gold rank to do this action.

Example: I am a gold rank my friend is a stone rank I go over to the quick select person and go into a game like forest(<- Eggwars map).

should this feature be aloud?

And Last but not least Party lobbys. ok I think the party should be like the quick select let me exsplain

I am the party leader I have a item that allows me to go in a empty lobby with my party and will be joined by another party or by just other players. I think this feature should only be avalible to partys of 6+ people

That's my suggestion plez no Hate on spelling plez I know I can't spell good :)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Last i checked this has been in the works for 2 years but because of the anticheat and its problems, uhc very close to being released, and skyblock closing in, its probably a very low priority right now

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom