• No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • yes

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
So there are now 2 party roles ( i don't suggest to edit them ) they are fine, but could they make a new role called party Co Owner!
What would it look like?

Just the same as everthing.

The permissions
They are able to: Kick members and not to leave and not to set themself owner and to invite other players.

if you have more suggestions, post them here

The owner can also take the co owner off, the second player auto get it, it could be moved to another player.

Last edited:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Also to invite players and also the ability to join games (useful when the party leader is AFK for some reason)

Reactions: _EliteStevee

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Also don’t kick players from the party when they log out, just set a time limit (2 mins or somehing) so you don’t need to reinvite them.

But I agree with this, but would like to have that you can take off the co-owner role from the player If they are randomly kicking players.

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
Also don’t kick players from the party when they log out, just set a time limit (2 mins or somehing) so you don’t need to reinvite them.

But I agree with this, but would like to have that you can take off the co-owner role from the player If they are randomly kicking players.
Yes, thank you for the the idea, I will add the thing that you can take it off!

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
So there are now 2 party roles ( i don't suggest to edit them ) they are fine, but could they make a new role called party Co Owner!
What would it look like?

Just the same as everthing.

The permissions
They are able to: Kick members and not to leave and not to set themself owner and to invite other players.

if you have more suggestions, post them here

The owner can also take the co owner off, the second player auto get it, it could be moved to another player.
CaN I gET HELpeR rENk tO?

G

Gamerfull

I think it's a good idea, since many times the owner of the party stays afk and we have to wait, I think the co owner should be able to do that.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Yes, and add party admins, moderators, helpers and everything else.

Just why? Why isn't the current system not good enough? Why should have 2 people lead? I think this would be pretty stupid since parties on this network aren't that big. Mostly you play with 2, 3 or 4 people. So it isn't to hard for the owner to keep track of what happens and when to kick someone. (Parties with 10 people or above change the story)

So I say no, unless this feature only gets activated when the party is bigger then 5 people.

D

Deleted member 352903

Just why? Why isn't the current system not good enough? Why should have 2 people lead? I think this would be pretty stupid since parties on this network aren't that big. Mostly you play with 2, 3 or 4 people. So it isn't to hard for the owner to keep track of what happens and when to kick someone. (Parties with 10 people or above change the story)
It's annoying when the owner suddenly goes afk and you've to wait for him for 10 minuts. Yeah, you can leave the party, but then you've to invite everyone and it's annoying

Reactions: Sweetenerera

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
Yes, and add party admins, moderators, helpers and everything else.

So I say no, unless this feature only gets activated when the party is bigger then 5 people.
i did not suggest for these ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game