Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Edit/remove the party chat filter

• Total voters

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Age really doesn't matter in this situation. You can find a very childish adult. They're childish. Doesn't mean they're a child. Notice the difference.
Edit: They're legally an adult, but they just aren't acting like one. That's what I'm saying.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Age really doesn't matter in this situation. You can find a very childish adult. They're childish. Doesn't mean they're a child. Notice the difference.
It does matter. You can easily tell a person ''How could you act like this? You are <insert age>. Plus, I said that 15-18 is not a childish AGE. Childish behavior is something else. I don't think they are kids when they are 15-18 years old.
childish kids

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
oh my god you're that kind of people im done enjoy your day

It does matter. You can easily tell a person ''How could you act like this? You are <insert age>. Plus, I said that 15-18 is not a childish AGE. Childish behavior is something else.
"How could you act like this? You're 18!!!!!" They acted in a childish way. Ok? Ok. Deal with it. Move on with your life.

Reactions: Deeds

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
You know, when you see about 6 people disagreeing with you, and no one agreeing, don't you just feel a little weird? Don't you think that maybe you're just wrong and too stubborn to understand our point of view? No? Just me? Ok.
No, I don't. It is funny for me how people think that when most people agree with something, it is needed. Same with when most people don't agree with something - it is not.
Here, no one agreed with me and now it is part of the chat rules.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/make-the-word-scum-reportable.208844/
Do not be afraid to share your own opinion. And do not care if people don't agree with you. That is not always a factor.
(Sometimes it is)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
6 vs 21. I am sure you can see.

No.
Well, that's definitely what you're making me feel. Which is why I just completely stopped arguing. You can't take the fact someone disagrees to the point you're repeating the same arguments over and over again. Your arguments are really bad and I already said why. This has gone way off topic. And the fact you think children are the most trustworthy friends, then let me just say this:

They're kids, and they're unpredictable. You cannot trust kids. You just cannot.

"People will get offended!" is the worst one, imo. Not only it's a party, but you can still bypass the filter and "offend" that person.

Reactions: Earth

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Well, that's definitely what you're making me feel. Which is why I just completely stopped arguing. You can't take the fact someone disagrees to the point you're repeating the same arguments over and over again. Your arguments are really bad and I already said why.
You are actually the same. And I think that your arguments are bad too. I will no longer reply on quotes here. Maybe only if there is someone else with a better argument than ''It is annoying! I can't swear with my friends'' (When swearing is not allowed in any of the server chats) For now... bai, bai.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I agree. There are many ways the chat filter can be updated so it isn't a living nightmare to type long messages to your friend over and over again until finally you're able to get past the "You are not allowed to say this!" trouble.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
'Shit' is blocked because it can be offensive in some situations.

Same with global chat and personal messages, that is not an argument. Following that logic, they need to remove the chat filter not only in party chats.

I believe we can live through it, it is not such a big problem. Almost never happens to me.

The party chat filter is there because as I said:

Blocked words are there to warn other players that they are not allowed. And if the server chat rules apply to all server chats, it makes no sense to remove the party chat filter.
Accept it, I don't think it will get removed.
Then you should be banned, you are offencife too...

Party is mostly with friends/people you know, so it doesn't make sense to go block words for your friends because they know you are making a joke or something. And because you know them, it would have no sense to Censor words for other small kids.

But, you could also go into a Voice-Chat on discord or Skype, and talk with your voice. No filters there:cool:

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom