Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
3rd parrot. The last parrot indeed had a very weird shape and I wasn't happy about it after all, so I decided to make another parrot. This turned out way better but still not the best. The legs look weird but I worked on the legs more than the rest of the body and asked a few organic builders for advice but they thought the same way as me: they're very hard to make. Went with a bit different pose and way different colors as those look better. Made for @Lion again.

Here is the birb: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZpTrdOJ

If you got any advice, I'm down to receive some to make future organics better.
comment pls

Last edited:

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
3rd parrot. The last parrot indeed had a very weird shape and I wasn't happy about it after all, so I decided to make another parrot. This turned out way better but still not the best. The legs look weird but I worked on the legs more than the rest of the body and asked a few organic builders for advice but they thought the same way as me: they're very hard to make. Went with a bit different pose and way different colors as those look better. Made for @Lion again.

Here is the birb: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZpTrdOJ

If you got any advice, I'm down to receive some to make future organics better.
comment pls
Wow this build is just next level good job bud

Reactions: Nutuu

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
macaw is a parrot afaik but thanks!
The true parrots belong to the family Psittacidae. Of this family, six genera are classified as macaws. The macaws are thus a type of parrot, in the subfamily Arinae.Oct 16, 2018

-google

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Nice work!! You should work a little bit more on the wings, to be more specific on the purple part I don't think you should do it separate but still some great work.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Simply incredible, you are so good builder. Apply for designer you will do a very nice job!
The parrot is so real...
Keep it going and good luck =)

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Nice work!! You should work a little bit more on the wings, to be more specific on the purple part I don't think you should do it separate but still some great work.
What are you saying exactly? If you mean the blue part it's supposed to be like that as it has the same colors as some irl parrot pictures I took reference from.
Simply incredible, you are so good builder. Apply for designer you will do a very nice job!
The parrot is so real...
Keep it going and good luck =)
Thanks!

Reactions: its_Marto03
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.