Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
What are you saying exactly? If you mean the blue part it's supposed to be like that as it has the same colors as some irl parrot pictures I took reference from.

Thanks!
There are some spaces between the wings on every single color but most of it is on the purple part and that's what I'm referring to. ;)

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
There are some spaces between the wings on every single color but most of it is on the purple part and that's what I'm referring to. ;)
There is no purple so I think you're talking about blue, I don't see what do you mean with "there are some spaces between the wings on every single color"

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
792lWwH
What are you saying exactly? If you mean the blue part it's supposed to be like that as it has the same colors as some irl parrot pictures I took reference from.

Thanks!

I thought it was ''Purple'' based on the shaders but taking a better look it's blue, Hope you can see now what I'm referring to now !

https://imgur.com/a/792lWwH

MGEcgD6

lYuCqlH

792lWwH

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
Can you explain what are you talking about? You marked the wings so what about them?

It seems like you don't reading enough or you don't like constructive feedback, But I'm just giving my opinion based on what I'm seeing and if you don't want all type of comments maybe just keep it to yourself :/ , I already said it the wings sides are too separated,and I marked them but I'll do it again for you don't worry.

https://imgur.com/a/jRL8kKn

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
It seems like you don't reading enough or you don't like constructive feedback, But I'm just giving my opinion based on what I'm seeing and if you don't want all type of comments maybe just keep it to yourself :/ , I already said it the wings sides are too separated,and I marked them but I'll do it again for you don't worry.

https://imgur.com/a/jRL8kKn
Now I finally get what do you mean. They're feathers and pretty much supposed to be like that. (and no, I d o like constructive feedback but at first I couldn't understand your meaning.)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
3rd parrot. The last parrot indeed had a very weird shape and I wasn't happy about it after all, so I decided to make another parrot. This turned out way better but still not the best. The legs look weird but I worked on the legs more than the rest of the body and asked a few organic builders for advice but they thought the same way as me: they're very hard to make. Went with a bit different pose and way different colors as those look better. Made for @Lion again.

Here is the birb: https://imgur.com/gallery/ZpTrdOJ

If you got any advice, I'm down to receive some to make future organics better.
comment pls

Looking good!

Reactions: Nutuu

Dronade

Novice Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wales, UK
First off, the front looks really good, just wanted to say that much, but in terms of criticism, the tail looks really off.
When you see macaws such as this one flying they have these long flowing tail feather behind them, so id say to maybe extend out the tail feathers alot more and definitely photo reference when doing so to really get the shape of them to reduce it looking really 'stubby'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom