Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which style of Parkour would you like to see?

• Solo (Time Trial)

• 1v1

• 1v1v1v1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
See here's the problem I find with 1v1
If it gave points or EXP
Than people could do what they did in Duels before challenging another player was changed to not give rewards
They can join a game with an alt to get free points

I also feel like there should just be a calm parkour area with other people, not a contest just some calm parkour

Reactions: KacperParkour
Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
I feel like you should do it a bit like other parkour minigames such as you going against a whole lot of players Also with a timer such as the parkour getting destroyed behind you. I always liked those types of games but all the servers I know with the minigame have little players playing, unfortunately.

ItsTitus

Jun 6, 2017
I like the 1v1v1v1, but the skins are than like ghost if they are not than you cant see the jumps.
I hope it is a good tip!

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Parkour 1v1 or 2v2? 1v1 The first player complete the parkour and stand on the pressure plate will win. 2v2 both teammates have to complete the parkour and stand on the pressure plates.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Let me know your thoughts!

Hubert

P.S. Give me a follow on Twitter, its in my footer :p
Yes!! Finally some thought on the parkour part of cubecraft! #NoMoreMaintenance!
+1

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
First of all I'd like to drop down some words of appreciation for this post, since it makes me happy to finally see CubeCraftGames Parkour coming back after years of maintenance.

When it comes to Parkour, I'd like to have it just the way it used to be, but with the 1v1v1v1 duel mode. "The way it used to be" would be that Parkour gets 3-4 hubs, in which the chat is only visible for said hub, making it a community on its own. In that hub, you'd have the lobby as usual, with access to the different difficulties of Parkour, Easy, Medium, Hard, and whatever you'd like to add (Extreme, Adventure, etc.), and an NPC to show you a list of the parkours (Just so you can add parkours without the trouble of running out of rooms for signs.

The special thing about the Solo (Time Trial) version was, that you could see other players, and back then we used to race just like that on our own without fancy codes to restrict movement until a countdown happens. That way people got to play on their own, or simply got to duel without any further pressure.

Regarding the Dueling mode, I'd simple give it an NPC like the other modes, and give several maps with queues attached to them. That way people could see how many players are currently queued, and could tell when they're able to participate with just their friends.

That's really about all I have to say for Parkour, and I really hope that you'll take the time to go through our posts, as I do find it would be the fastest way of patching together a likable Parkour server again. I hope I won't be disappointed, of course!

V1KT0R

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Hubert!
I see that you have put much time into writing this Thread. Personally I'd like a 1v1v1v1 as I always love the competition. I'd also like the 1v1 because for some people it can be to stressful to race against more than one. I personally disagree with the Solo time trial because I find it boring. When I play on parkour servers and there is no racing in it I stop playing immediately, I like the competition.
Great Thread Hubert, I would love to get Parkour
-V1KT0R

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Let me know your thoughts!

Hubert

P.S. Give me a follow on Twitter, its in my footer :p
Please try to interpret some mazes in there. Like in-between the parkour.

~ DreamFudge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom