Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which style of Parkour would you like to see?

• Solo (Time Trial)

• 1v1

• 1v1v1v1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaTroll

Aug 31, 2016
voted for 1v1v1v1 since i thought that we already have a solo parkour course in just about every lobby so i thought why not have it be competitive parkour, as i think it would be better having both varieties. plus, i thought of an idea, why not have a parkour "death-match" gamemode, where a game lobby would start with, say 10 people, and the parkour would get harder and harder and keep going until there's only one person left, and the last one standing wins (it would start as a parkour race with tracks next to each other for each person and if you fall, you would get eliminated) -tell me what you think ;)

Reactions: KacperParkour

KacperParkour

Dec 7, 2016
voted for 1v1v1v1 since i thought that we already have a solo parkour course in just about every lobby so i thought why not have it be competitive parkour, as i think it would be better having both varieties. plus, i thought of an idea, why not have a parkour "death-match" gamemode, where a game lobby would start with, say 10 people, and the parkour would get harder and harder and keep going until there's only one person left, and the last one standing wins (it would start as a parkour race with tracks next to each other for each person and if you fall, you would get eliminated) -tell me what you think ;)
I agree! Nice Idea!

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think having competitive parkour would be great, i think if we could do it in rows or in like a square working to go to the center would be better so that we weren't constantly running through each other. i would suggest making opponents invisible but then we cant see where they are at and it takes a bit of the competitiveness out of it. i also agree with what was said above about having levels in a solo section for parkour and as you pass the levels your title would go up.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Let me know your thoughts!

Hubert

P.S. Give me a follow on Twitter, its in my footer :p
I think you should add all given voting options as of the parkour tab in the compass

Reactions: KacperParkour

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I would love 1v1v1v1, It'll be crazy fun as a little race between people, I'll have much fun playing this if it was implemented.

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Hubert

Thanks for getting us so involved with this! In my opinion, 1v1v1v1 would be fricken amazing! The fact that there would be a competitive side of parkour on the server would bring even more people to the server.
I've been waiting so long for someone to ask something like this and here are my recommendations:
  • Make the parkour fun and exciting by having a range of obstacles
  • Have different difficulties within parkour (Perhaps: Easy, Medium, Hard or Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) so that people of all different skills and abilities are able to play this without a hassle!
  • Perhaps also provide perks such as experience to those that do win the parkour games!
Those are some of my recommendations!

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Thanks for getting us so involved with this! In my opinion, 1v1v1v1 would be fricken amazing! The fact that there would be a competitive side of parkour on the server would bring even more people to the server.
I've been waiting so long for someone to ask something like this and here are my recommendations:
  • Make the parkour fun and exciting by having a range of obstacles
  • Have different difficulties within parkour (Perhaps: Easy, Medium, Hard or Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) so that people of all different skills and abilities are able to play this without a hassle!
  • Perhaps also provide perks such as experience to those that do win the parkour games!
Those are some of my recommendations!
:D

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Hello CubeCrafters!

Hubert

Maybe you could build in a voting system for the difficulty and lengt of the parkour
I prefer 1v1v1v1 or solo so you can practice at solo and play at 1v1v1v1
Please like if you agree

Reactions: Justine_MCPRO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom