Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which style of Parkour would you like to see?

• Solo (Time Trial)

• 1v1

• 1v1v1v1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Parkour might be coming back :O Mind = Blown. Glad to see that the message finally got through :)

Competitive sounds really cool, but sometimes it's nice to just Parkour on your own. Maybe having a 'Sandbox' or 'solo' area would be cool.

Having the ability to create your own Parkour maps, then battle on them with friends, would be amazing.

I've heard and seen Parkour where you have to stay ahead of the map (usually indicated by blocks changing colour etc etc). This kind of Parkour would be fun.

Without trying to copy other servers, super speed Parkour can be pretty cool. I'm not a massive fan of it, but it could be cool.

Voting options could also be a thing, you could vote to have Speed, No Speed, or some de-buffs as you conquer the map.

I'd also like to say there is more Parkour than just jumping, elytra Parkour is absolutely awesome. I know that wing rush is a thing, but itd be nice to have a similar (but harder) Gamemode without the power ups.

It could also be fun to have 'adventure' parkour. Searching for buttons or clues with friends, having to Parkour to get to the end of the map.

Reactions: KacperParkour

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Let me know your thoughts!

Hubert

P.S. Give me a follow on Twitter, its in my footer :p

i like al the ideas i hope you make it i love parcour

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
All 3 honestly. Would be nice to choose and since all the games on Cubecraft are always multiplayer it would be nice to have a solo gamemode where you could race yourself and get better.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters!

This is a quick thread to get your thoughts on Parkour, as we are looking to see what we can do about bringing it back. We've had a bunch of discussions and we're looking at some options _other_ than solo!

With that in mind, I'd like to ask if you could complete the poll and also give us suggestions and comments in the replies! I personally think that competitive parkour will be far more fun. This could be 1v1 or 1v1v1v1 - however many competitors there are, I personally feel that actually competing with someone would be far more fun than time trials. If we are to do multiplayer, my thoughts are to use maps where you can see your opponents and are all aiming for either a centre point or the same end goal.

Hubert

Maybe is adding some speedparcour cool.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Parkour might be coming back :O Mind = Blown. Glad to see that the message finally got through :)

Competitive sounds really cool, but sometimes it's nice to just Parkour on your own. Maybe having a 'Sandbox' or 'solo' area would be cool.

Having the ability to create your own Parkour maps, then battle on them with friends, would be amazing.

I've heard and seen Parkour where you have to stay ahead of the map (usually indicated by blocks changing colour etc etc). This kind of Parkour would be fun.

Without trying to copy other servers, super speed Parkour can be pretty cool. I'm not a massive fan of it, but it could be cool.

Voting options could also be a thing, you could vote to have Speed, No Speed, or some de-buffs as you conquer the map.

I'd also like to say there is more Parkour than just jumping, elytra Parkour is absolutely awesome. I know that wing rush is a thing, but itd be nice to have a similar (but harder) Gamemode without the power ups.

It could also be fun to have 'adventure' parkour. Searching for buttons or clues with friends, having to Parkour to get to the end of the map.
OMGG i wnt parkourrrr

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I'd like 1v1 more.
-greater chance of winning so higher enjoyment level.
-1v1's are just more thrilling and competitive.

I want solo maps too, especially adventure maps.

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCrafters!

Hubert

cant we just have all of the three styles?

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like all of those options. Maybe you can add maps for 1v1, for 1v1v1, for 1v1v1v1 and so on. You can also add a solo mode for those who don't want to play against other players.
I can't wait to play the first parkour games!

Games14

Sep 18, 2017
I think you do not have to make it competitive,
More fun that anyone can come and do according to the stages whenever he wants without competitions

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just as long as there aren't some completely custom plug in parkour features, I'm fine with anything. This is a type of game where you should keep the core gameplay as vanilla as possible.
I can't think if anything to bring up at the moment, but I'll probably edit this post if something pops up.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Great to see that Cubecraft is bringing back parkour.

What I would love to see is some sort of separate currency/point system that could be obtained when completing a parkour map. Using these points, you can get to another level. Possibly also use as a currency for Parkour-Special vanity items. Possibly also purchasable Vanity Points with the currency.

One thing I loved about parkour was how the levels were organized and how clean it was. Possibly having it like that, but of course even more organized. Maybe some custom Cubecraft special jumps? Three NEW types of parkour I would like are: Maze, Speed run, and Elytra. These would bring an even more organized and fun attribute to Cubecraft.

Possibly also bringing in a parkour-builder rank again? It wouldn't be visible in-game, or only give you a special exclusive name color. It wouldn't have a forums rank either. Parkour builders would help make parkour maps continuously, and ONLY focus on the parkour maps. Unlike other builders who are busy with other game maps. Of course, a builder could build a parkour map from time to time.

Another thing that would be amazing is custom parkour maps. Similar to creative, there would be a menu for the top parkour maps. This would:
  1. Reduce the amount of parkour maps on the creative top plots menu.
  2. Give players an even more infinite experience in parkour.
  3. This would also bring in creativity and possibly a fun community to Cubecraft.
Possibly also adding dropper would be cool.

Hope you consider these suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom