Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019
Many of you probably remember the parkour where you could battle.
Where you 1v1 someone else and the first one who gets to the end of the parkour wins.

I remember cubecraft had this game before, but removed it. And I would love to if cubecraft added this back.
The 1v1 parkour was really fun.

*Fun to play.
*Get to the end for winning. Win reward could be (1 Win, 30 Exp and 10 points).
*Leaderboard (If you add this game back again, please.... do not remove it again).

D

Deleted member 467999

Sounds like fun i never played it but it sounds great hope they add your suggestion!

Reactions: Ibbex

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It was a good game in concept but the maps were done wrong. Parkour 1v1s are all about speed, not difficulty. The maps chosen for the 1v1s included maps where there were jumps from medium/hard mode that nobody wants to do, or jumps that had some trick to doing that most people don't know about. That is not what parkour 1v1s should be about.

If they add the game back the maps should be straightforward parkour and last roughly 1 minute to complete, fastest player wins. No tricks, no near-impossible jumps, no ladders/signs/barrier blocks, just simple speed parkour. That will get more people playing it.

Reactions: Josher and henryk

Ibbex

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2019
It was a good game in concept but the maps were done wrong. Parkour 1v1s are all about speed, not difficulty. The maps chosen for the 1v1s included maps where there were jumps from medium/hard mode that nobody wants to do, or jumps that had some trick to doing that most people don't know about. That is not what parkour 1v1s should be about.

If they add the game back the maps should be straightforward parkour and last roughly 1 minute to complete, fastest player wins. No tricks, no near-impossible jumps, no ladders/signs/barrier blocks, just simple speed parkour. That will get more people playing it.
Ye, maybe. Lets see if the owners will add back the game but then change the gameplay. I guess you're right.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I hope to see this back on cube soon! I would love to be able to race against some of my friends in a epic 1v1!

Reactions: Ibbex

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Many of you probably remember the parkour where you could battle.
Where you 1v1 someone else and the first one who gets to the end of the parkour wins.

I remember cubecraft had this game before, but removed it. And I would love to if cubecraft added this back.
The 1v1 parkour was really fun.

*Fun to play.
*Get to the end for winning. Win reward could be (1 Win, 30 Exp and 10 points).
*Leaderboard (If you add this game back again, please.... do not remove it again).
I really loved to play this back then, It was absolutely a fun gamemode, I’d love to see this come back!

Reactions: henryk and Ibbex
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom