• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hi!
I was just doing some lobby parkour at skywars and i got the end 2, i only beated my record and nothing else happend... So i was thinking of a parkour reward! :eek:

What do you mean?
Well it's a reward you can claim when you achieve a parkour for the first time... (After you achieve it you don't get the reward anymore)...

And what's the reward?

Points! You get 100 points at each parkour that you achieve...

And where is it useful for?
For people that just joined CCG and that have a low amount of points! Or for people that don't make much kills :oops:

What with the people that already achieved the parkour?
They just do the parkour again...

But how do i get it?
Just by stepping on the pressure plate on the end of the parkour!

So that's actually the whole idea :D
I hope it will be added soon... Leave in the comments what you think about it!

Thanks for reading.:)
-Lenny

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hey Lenny,
Good thought! I think this would be cool - you can see it as a challenge and if you have achieved it, you get a few points (or experience).
There are indeed people who are good at PvP, but not in parkours and there are people who are good in parkours, but not at PvP.

But, when player has achieved the parkour and they do it again, then they will not get points. Also, when a player has achieved the parkour, he will get 70 or 80 points instead of 100 points. Good thought, though! :)

Keep it up with inventing ideas!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey Lenny,
Good thought! I think this would be cool - you can see it as a challenge and if you have achieved it, you get a few points (or experience).
There are indeed people who are good at PvP, but not in parkours and there are people who are good in parkours, but not at PvP.

But, when player has achieved the parkour and they do it again, then they will not get points. Also, when a player has achieved the parkour, he will get 70 or 80 points instead of 100 points. Good thought, though! :)

I agree with this.

Also, neat idea! :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I agree with this.

Also, neat idea! :)
Good idea, don't see any problems with this. +1 from me :p
Hey Lenny,

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Hi!
I was just doing some lobby parkour at skywars and i got the end 2, i only beated my record and nothing else happend... So i was thinking of a parkour reward! :eek:

What do you mean?
Well it's a reward you can claim when you achieve a parkour for the first time... (After you achieve it you don't get the reward anymore)...

And what's the reward?

Points! You get 100 points at each parkour that you achieve...

And where is it useful for?
For people that just joined CCG and that have a low amount of points! Or for people that don't make much kills :oops:

What with the people that already achieved the parkour?
They just do the parkour again...

But how do i get it?
Just by stepping on the pressure plate on the end of the parkour!

So that's actually the whole idea :D
I hope it will be added soon... Leave in the comments what you think about it!

Thanks for reading.:)
-Lenny
I like the idea, maybe it'd be cool if different ranks would gain differents amount of points.
Stone: 50
Iron: 60
Gold: 70
Diamond: 80
Emerald: 90
Obsidian: 100

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I like the idea, maybe it'd be cool if different ranks would gain differents amount of points.
Stone: 50
Iron: 60
Gold: 70
Diamond: 80
Emerald: 90
Obsidian: 100
so eulas ban hammer strikes us. pls no...

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom