• Total voters

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi!

I’m here with a paintball suggestion. In paintball you have a few seconds spawn protection which is great but there’s one thing wrong with it. The player that has spawn protection can hit you and even kill you before their spawn protection runs out. My suggestion is that a player’s spawn protection runs out as soon as they hit someone so it can still be a fair fight.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
While yea i can see where you are coming from. Spawn protection in basically every game is there as a deterrent for campers as the protected can get rid of the campers.

Also yall have paintball? I'm jealous

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
While yea i can see where you are coming from. Spawn protection in basically every game is there as a deterrent for campers as the protected can get rid of the campers.

Also yall have paintball? I'm jealous
The fact that you say this clearly shows that you've never played paintball before, nor do you get the point of the suggestion. She's not asking for the complete removal of spawn protection, she's asking if the spawn protection could be removed after the player with spawn protection has hit someone, because the current situation allows players with spawn protection to be 'invincible' for a short period of time, being able to deal hits, but not receive them.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The fact that you say this clearly shows that you've never played paintball before, nor do you get the point of the suggestion. She's not asking for the complete removal of spawn protection, she's asking if the spawn protection could be removed after the player with spawn protection has hit someone, because the current situation allows players with spawn protection to be 'invincible' for a short period of time, being able to deal hits, but not receive them.
Ok but you don’t have to be so rude lol

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I like this idea and I feel like it should be added but another way to add this would make it so the spawn protection runs out after you walk past a certain line (Near the spawn) and with that idea to prevent people from staying in the spawn it will still have a timer, and implement the idea of when u hit someone it runs out. Also, this idea was already suggested back in May https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/spawn-protection-in-paintball.239295/.

Reactions: Anneum and wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom