Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
hello everyone, so as the title suggests i think there should be a spawn protection added to Free For All, as right now there isn't.
Having no spawn protection leads to instantly being killed, especially when there's people teaming against you camping at the spawn spot.

so my suggestion is there should be a spawn protection for 3 seconds to allow us to get away from the spawn spot and not get killed instantly, it's really annoying.
That's all, If you don't agree comment down below why.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I rarely find myself getting spawn killed, but if I were to I feel like they would just chase me :/.
I like the idea though, I just wouldn't see it accomplishing much

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
hello everyone, so as the title suggests i think there should be a spawn protection added to Free For All, as right now there isn't.
Having no spawn protection leads to instantly being killed, especially when there's people teaming against you camping at the spawn spot.

so my suggestion is there should be a spawn protection for 3 seconds to allow us to get away from the spawn spot and not get killed instantly, it's really annoying.
I usually don’t get spawn killed, but when I do I just spawn at a different place that’s still near the original point.
I grind FFA often, and I’m sorry but I :disagree:

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I usually don’t get spawn killed, but when I do I just spawn at a different place that’s still near the original point.
I grind FFA often, and I’m sorry but I :disagree:
I’ve seen some people team up and go to every spawn point and start spawn killing which is kinda annoying ngl.

Reactions: Reesle

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
This may not be that bad idea in situations with people camping on spawn or like when there would be so much people on one map that there will be even fights near spawns common. But as on FFA isn't that big player limit that would allow this hight density of players, and there's I would say not small number of spawns on the maps making for group of people camping on every spawn at the same time very hard, I find this idea mostly useless.

• Agree

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah it is always annoying when like 5 people just camp a spawn point. Would make a lot more sense if people could run away.
I mean it happened to me on Java recently, but you can randomise where you spawn so they can't permanently

• Agree

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Aye, I play ffa almost daily and yeah I can sometimes kill people if they spawn not that I am just going for them. If I were spawn killed I would just change where I spawn. Ofc everyone hasn't the Battle arena rank tho. You spawn anyways random if you don't have one if I remember correctly. If that wouldn't work I would probably change the map or take it chill in another game mode. Maybe it's good maybe it's bad Idk I am in between. Hope everyone has it great!

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

bro I don't think it's a good idea because there will be more lag and already there because of the events it would still be good but in another minigame

• Agree

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
It's a great idea, especially to avoid focusers or those that just kill you all the time, it would help a lot in that sense, I like the idea
I really don't think so bro because also imagine those who don't have a good device will have more lag it would be better in another minigame I don't like the idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom