Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurky

Aug 28, 2023
i feel like damage is broken bc ive played a bunch of games and every game the damge seems to be wrong all the time ill get killed by someone and ill have a pickaxe with no armour to protect my self and someone that has ate an enchanted golden apple full diamond with diamond sword i can kill with just an iron pick i feel like thats a skill issue but at the same time i got hit alot more than he got hit i might aswell just run around with a diamond or iron pickaxe and win every fight pls check the damge on ever tool with every armour and i hope this gets fixed soon

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
i feel like damage is broken bc ive played a bunch of games and every game the damge seems to be wrong all the time ill get killed by someone and ill have a pickaxe with no armour to protect my self and someone that has ate an enchanted golden apple full diamond with diamond sword i can kill with just an iron pick i feel like thats a skill issue but at the same time i got hit alot more than he got hit i might aswell just run around with a diamond or iron pickaxe and win every fight pls check the damge on ever tool with every armour and i hope this gets fixed soon
I literally already made two threads about how damage is broken, with a third one on the way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom