Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurky

Aug 28, 2023
i feel like damage is broken bc ive played a bunch of games and every game the damge seems to be wrong all the time ill get killed by someone and ill have a pickaxe with no armour to protect my self and someone that has ate an enchanted golden apple full diamond with diamond sword i can kill with just an iron pick i feel like thats a skill issue but at the same time i got hit alot more than he got hit i might aswell just run around with a diamond or iron pickaxe and win every fight pls check the damge on ever tool with every armour and i hope this gets fixed soon

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
i feel like damage is broken bc ive played a bunch of games and every game the damge seems to be wrong all the time ill get killed by someone and ill have a pickaxe with no armour to protect my self and someone that has ate an enchanted golden apple full diamond with diamond sword i can kill with just an iron pick i feel like thats a skill issue but at the same time i got hit alot more than he got hit i might aswell just run around with a diamond or iron pickaxe and win every fight pls check the damge on ever tool with every armour and i hope this gets fixed soon
I literally already made two threads about how damage is broken, with a third one on the way.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom