Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minchechuckle

Mar 3, 2015
Recently I haven't been able to play paintball because it constantly says "Searching for games" and I decided to wait about a month to see if it was something that was gonna be fixed or if it really was just full. But i did wait around ten to fifteen minutes in front of the signs and nothing changed. I am curious as to what's going on and if people are aware of this.

Thank you!:)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There's a lot going on with games right now. Paintball's on our "to fix" list though. Paintball's one of my favorite games and I feel the exact same way. For the past couple of weeks I've been playing other games like UHC, Hide and Seek, and Survival Games. If your favorite game is down, it's a great opportunity to try out the dozens of other attractions on the server. Thank you for your concern, but we're already aware of the problem and working on a fix for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom