Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lesscraft

Dec 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
As many know, Colony Control is a game that the entire community has been waiting for for 2 years, and last year it could not be obtained because it was the big update of 1.19, however This year Cubecraft has remained silent and has not responded to the community why there is no Colony Control, many claim that it is for the Great Third Season of Eggwars, Or for other games, until the Newly Good Season of SG, They are definitely good updates, but the community expected Colony Control, and in my opinion it doesn't matter if it is not updated, Because even if there is nothing Netherite, what matters is playing it, because updating it took months, and it is better the way the game was in 2021, it does not matter that they do not update it, just as it would be better.Well, and with 2 years of waiting the Server would explode with people even if Colony Control was not updated, it is Cubecraft's opinion to add it or not to the end, God Bless you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom