Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minchechuckle

Mar 3, 2015
Recently I haven't been able to play paintball because it constantly says "Searching for games" and I decided to wait about a month to see if it was something that was gonna be fixed or if it really was just full. But i did wait around ten to fifteen minutes in front of the signs and nothing changed. I am curious as to what's going on and if people are aware of this.

Thank you!:)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There's a lot going on with games right now. Paintball's on our "to fix" list though. Paintball's one of my favorite games and I feel the exact same way. For the past couple of weeks I've been playing other games like UHC, Hide and Seek, and Survival Games. If your favorite game is down, it's a great opportunity to try out the dozens of other attractions on the server. Thank you for your concern, but we're already aware of the problem and working on a fix for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo 120.80 released and now whenever i go into cubecraft my skin turns into either steve or alex yay!! thanks mojang now i cant have my signature skin ingame anymore
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom