Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ICanCannon

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
The Grasscorner but in dutch :)
Before I start, I should note that "JoeyTheSuperJew" was banned by Sentinel. I completely understand that cheaters are annoying and totally ruin the game, Sentinel is watching and getting more advanced. From this point, Sentinel has banned over 400k+ cheaters. There will be situations where players aren't banned as quickly as you would like, but at the end of the day, they are indeed banned, either by staff or Sentinel. Staff cannot IP ban, as they are easy to bypass via VPN, you cannot physically stop a player from jumping to account to account. If there was a possible and effective way to do so, I assure you we would have done that.

From starting my staff life in Assassinations and comparing the amount of cheaters from then and now, I can safely say they have rapidly decreased.

Hallo Camezonda, i reported a player for teaming with a hacker and that report got denied. If i report him/her again will the player be punished the same way as the hacker or is it to late for that?

And also if I report people for hacker teaming right now would they be punished the same way?
Because that would mean a lot less legit players on assasination to.

Reactions: LuisHTX
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom