Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I think this is getting out of control, it is ridiculous how many hackers you see in the game of murderers, you are supposed to enter this game to have a nice time and to practice pvp, although if you are bad in pvp sure you go to die, but sometimes spend hours killing people to get a decent armor and in 30 seconds you lose everything because of the large number of hackers out there. I have been able to realize that the people who use hacks use multi accounts and if they are banned they simply change their account and ready, in other cases they make team with other players who do not use hacks but they stay with the things that they get and thus they will always be in good armor and are very difficult to kill.

What to do in these cases?
well some will say that for that is the centinel, but sometimes spend hours before this detects,
Also I know that the moderators enter this game to control the hackers but this does not happen very often, you can literally tell the moderators that are seen in the game (Lancedaniels-fluffys-chaos). "these are the moderators that can be seen more often."
well my idea is that when someone is banned to use hacks to check their ip and if in less than a month this person is banned in more than one occasion, proceed to restrict it in a more strict way, so your ip is banned.
I also know that some people are banned unjustly by the centinel as (luiszapata xD) but it is not normal to spend more than 2 times in the same month.

(I want to clarify that I use the google translator)

Español
creo que esto se esta saliendo de control, es ridicula la cantidad de hacker que se ven en el juego de asesinos, se supone que uno entra a este juego para tener un rato agradable y para practicar pvp, aunque si eres malo en pvp seguro vas a morir, pero aveces pasas horas matando a personas para poder conseguir una armadura decente y en 30 segundos pierdes todo debido a la gran cantidad de hackers que hay.
Me he podido dar cuenta de que las pesonas que usan hacks utilizan multi cuentas y si son baneados simplemente cambian de cuenta y listo , en otros casos hacen team con otros jugadores que no usan hacks pero estos se quedan con las cosas que ellos consiguen y así siempre estarán con buenas armaduras y son muy dificiles de matar.

Que hacer en estos casos?
bueno algunos diran que para eso esta el centinel, pero aveces pasa horas antes de que este los detecte,
tambien que se que los moderadores entran a este juego para controlar a los hackers pero esto no pasa muy seguido, literalmente se pueden contar a los moderadores que se ven en el juego (Lancedaniels-fluffys-chaos) . "estos son los moderadores que mas seguido se puden ver".
bueno mi idea es que cuando alguien es baneado por usar hacks se revise su ip y si en menos de un mes esta persona es baneada en mas de una ocasion, se proceda a restringirlo de una manera mas estricta, osea que su ip sea baneada.
tambien se que algunas personas son baneadas injustamente por el centinel como (luiszapata xD ) pero no es normal que pase mas de 2 veces en el mismo mes.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, in the current sanctions system there are already different degrees of punishments that increase if you have more punishments. I can understand your situation and your concerns, it's very frustrating when someone kills you with advantage, skipping the rules and using illegal modifications. We all are aware of this issue and we fight to end with this, but in the whole history of minecraft existed, exist and will exist hackers. Some of them leave and others arrive.

Knowing the problem we can only find solutions. We already have Sentinel, it's not 100% accurate but the situation of Cubecraft it's better than when we didn't have anticheat. I also think that nothing will be more reliable, efficient and safe than a real person dealing and punishing the rule breakers, that's why we have Staff Members doing reports every day, and of course, regular players reporting, without our help this couldn't be fixed.

So I advice you to continue playing and if you find a rule-breaker report him, he will receive the respective punishment according their actions and you will be doing a good action for the server. (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report)

(If you don't understand correctly my post with google translator let me know and I will type it in Spanish.)

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
SHARZ

friend I ask you to read well to respond and if you want you can go to the link I leave, that channel has some of the many reports I have done

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

Friend, did not you see the video? I think anyone with a little experience knows that this person is a hacker

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
I should be sorry to do team with people here, it is more you should have a sacion equal to the one they have

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Hello, in the current sanctions system there are already different degrees of punishments that increase if you have more punishments. I can understand your situation and your concerns, it's very frustrating when someone kills you with advantage, skipping the rules and using illegal modifications. We all are aware of this issue and we fight to end with this, but in the whole history of minecraft existed, exist and will exist hackers. Some of them leave and others arrive.

Knowing the problem we can only find solutions. We already have Sentinel, it's not 100% accurate but the situation of Cubecraft it's better than when we didn't have anticheat. I also think that nothing will be more reliable, efficient and safe than a real person dealing and punishing the rule breakers, that's why we have Staff Members doing reports every day, and of course, regular players reporting, without our help this couldn't be fixed.

So I advice you to continue playing and if you find a rule-breaker report him, he will receive the respective punishment according their actions and you will be doing a good action for the server. (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report)

(If you don't understand correctly my post with google translator let me know and I will type it in Spanish.)
bro how hard are you trying

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Before I start, I should note that "JoeyTheSuperJew" was banned by Sentinel. I completely understand that cheaters are annoying and totally ruin the game, Sentinel is watching and getting more advanced. From this point, Sentinel has banned over 400k+ cheaters. There will be situations where players aren't banned as quickly as you would like, but at the end of the day, they are indeed banned, either by staff or Sentinel. Staff cannot IP ban, as they are easy to bypass via VPN, you cannot physically stop a player from jumping to account to account. If there was a possible and effective way to do so, I assure you we would have done that.

From starting my staff life in Assassinations and comparing the amount of cheaters from then and now, I can safely say they have rapidly decreased.

Reactions: Sophie

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

do you think that a video like this, where it is clearly seen as a player team with a hacker, serves as evidence to be sanctioned in the same way ?. on the other hand, the sentinel if it serves, I have made several reports and these are closed because the players have already been punished, but the truth is very difficult to enter the game and not bump into at least one hacker.

thanks for taking the time to see my post, have a good day.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

para ponernos en contexto primero, tengo que explicar lo que sucedió.
Hubo 4 jugadores que me hicieron centrarme y tratar de matar, pero logré matar a 2 de ellos. luego desapareció misteriosamente e ingresó a un hacker, luego los 3 jugadores y el hacker se hicieron amigos para poder matarme, en el video se puede ver claramente cómo le dan comida al hacker y antes de que le hayan dado una armadura de hierro, pero yo logré para matar con una poción de veneno y 6 manzanas doradas, creo que el pirata informático fue uno de esos jugadores, pero él ingresa con otra cuenta para que no se los excluya de la cuenta original.
seguramente el hacker ya está prohibido por el centinela, pero no es justo que primero mate a muchos jugadores y le dé la armadura y puntos a sus amigos y luego ingrese con su cuenta principal y sus amigos para devolver cosas, por lo que siempre estarán muy bien equipado.

@Camezonda
esto es lo que quiero decir

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
to put ourselves in context first I have to explain what happened.
There were 4 players making me focus and trying to kill but I managed to kill 2 of them. then mysteriously disappeared one and entered a hacker, then the 3 players and the hacker became friends to be able to kill me, in the video you can clearly see how they give food to the hacker and before they had given an iron armor but I managed to kill with a potion of poison and 6 golden apples, I think the hacker was one of those players but he enters with another account so they will not be banned from the original account.

surely the hacker is already banned by the sentinel, but it is not fair that first kill many players and give the armor and points to his friends and then enter with his main account and his friends to return things, so they will always be very well equipped.
@Camezonda
this is what I mean
Teaming is allowed in that game, and this players are serious HACKERS!
You should report them, but I know how much time it costs to report all that hackers.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

I know that to do team is legal in this game please read the publication so that you know that is what I ask. I ask that those who make team with the hackers, have a sanction equal to that given to the ahcker

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I know that to do team is legal in this game please read the publication so that you know that is what I ask. I ask that those who make team with the hackers, have a sanction equal to that given to the ahcker
Maybe the FFA must be closed for a couple of weeks, maybe the hackers will go to another server!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom