Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone.

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, so recently I've seen many players saying that they were falsely banned by the sentinel. All the appeals are denied. Then of course, they have to contact CrazymanJr via Discord. They have to install Discord, they have to wait like 5 days and then they recieve an answer. They'll not get unbanned. They'll have to wait 7 days.
And this is a problem.
Just look the sentinel stats: more than 1,000 players are banned by the sentinel every day. There are like 10,000 players in CubeCraft, and 1,000 of them are banned. And lots of them are unfair bans.
"Sentinel isn't 100% perfect" -> I've seen this phrase many times. And this is not good. I know it's difficult to have a 100% perfect anti-cheat, but com'n, just imagine to be one of this poor guys that are falsey banned.
Look @warriors1976 : he was unfairly banned. Staff: you know this player. He reports people. He helps CubeCraft. He is quite known in the forums. But no: you denied his appeal. You don't trust anyone. One player was unfairly banned and he recorded it. In the video you could clearly see that he wasn't hacking. But you denied his appeal.
Someone says: "hey, you know me, I report people, look my channel, I don't hack, and I was unfairly banned, trust me". But of course, the appeal is denied. I know that many players lie in their appeal, but com'n. This anti-cheat is not going well.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Sentinel have never been perfect and will probably never be either. It's hard to have a perfect anti-cheat and people will always get false banned.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
WOOOO I got a tag!
I think people like Warriors should get a second chance (I know he didn't hack but you know what I mean xd).
Even if you are falsely banned: Keep reporting people, because that's actually one of the only ways to help the server to develop sentinel, and to decrease the false bans.
And: I think people who are known by staff due their forums activity or their reporting skills, should have a higher chance of being accepted because they are trusted.
I don't hope I will get an amazing amount of critism now xd
90% of the "false banned" players actually used illegal hacked clients, so they were actually not falsely banned.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
WOOOO I got a tag!
I think people like Warriors should get a second chance (I know he didn't hack but you know what I mean xd).
Even if you are falsely banned: Keep reporting people, because that's actually one of the only ways to help the server to develop sentinel, and to decrease the false bans.
And: I think people who are known by staff due their forums activity or their reporting skills, should have a higher chance of being accepted because they are trusted.
I don't hope I will get an amazing amount of critism now xd
90% of the "false banned" players actually used illegal hacked clients, so they were actually not falsely banned.
Well, a lot of players get banned because of lag. I was in a call with a guy before, we played skywars and he "died" in the void, the thing was that, he got stucked and never really died, 3 mins later he got banned because sentinel thought that he was flying so lag is one of the biggest problems with sentinel.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, a lot of players get banned because of lag. I was in a call with a guy before, we played skywars and he "died" in the void, the thing was that, he got stucked and never really died, 3 mins later he got banned because sentinel thought that he was flying so lag is one of the biggest problems with sentinel.
That's true. Do you know the snow spleef minerware boss game? I always get stuck in the air, and I have to leave because I really do not want a false sentinel ban.
(I already made a bug report, and Cam told me this: Your bug has been submitted to the developers.
Message from the staff member : This issue has been reported to the developers. Thanks for the report! - Cam
, so I think it will be changed soon! :))

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel is a ba
(I already made a bug report, and Cam told me this: Your bug has been submitted to the developers.
Message from the staff member : This issue has been reported to the developers. Thanks for the report! - Cam
LOL, do you think your bug will get fixed soon? Bugs are fixed after 1 year of their report, the developers really don't care, everyone is still waiting for their bugs to get fixed, or for a bug-fixing update, but no, same thing as parkour or the shield who'll come soon

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
That's true. Do you know the snow spleef minerware boss game? I always get stuck in the air, and I have to leave because I really do not want a false sentinel ban.
Everything is kinda bugged atm, you get stucked in the void, sometimes you get stucked in blocks and can't move (it's like that on a vortext jump tbh, if you hit 1 special block you get stucked), achievements doesn't work, stats doesn't count and a lot more things.

It's an achievement on team lucky islands when you have to kill an ender dragon, I have killed it maybe 7 times and I even recorded 1 time when I did it because a staff member told me to do it but I still haven't got that achievement and I think this was around 3 months ago.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I honestly don't know why people praise sentinel so much. In my honest opinion it's not good. A lot of people get falsely banned & mostly don't get unbanned. The whole process around it is just... bad.

And sure it does it's job, but honestly, the amount of false bans it provides is pretty crazy. With how long it takes to actually contact Crazyman you might as well just wait for your ban to expire.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sentinel is a ba

LOL, do you think your bug will get fixed soon? Bugs are fixed after 1 year of their report, the developers really don't care, everyone is still waiting for their bugs to get fixed, or for a bug-fixing update, but no, same thing as parkour or the shield who'll come soon
We shall see, we shall see.
Everything is kinda bugged atm, you get stucked in the void, sometimes you get stucked in blocks and can't move (it's like that on a vortext jump tbh, if you hit 1 special block you get stucked), achievements doesn't work, stats doesn't count and a lot more things.

It's an achievement on team lucky islands when you have to kill an ender dragon, I have killed it maybe 7 times and I even recorded 1 time when I did it because a staff member told me to do it but I still haven't got that achievement and I think this was around 3 months ago.
Report it again, or PM one of the developers!

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
We shall see, we shall see.

Report it again, or PM one of the developers!
I just recorded it and the staff member who told me to record reported it I think but nothing really changed so why not just forget it.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

There is another major bug on Lucky Islands in general >
When you hit someone, you're supposed to get kill credit, imagine hitting a person in the void, ok you think you'll get the kill credit, but no, if that player leaves before it dies, then you won't get any kill credit, a bug that's been around since then new update of lucky islands, still no-one cares about it, even if it's such a big deal

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
There is another major bug on Lucky Islands in general >
When you hit someone, you're supposed to get kill credit, imagine hitting a person in the void, ok you think you'll get the kill credit, but no, if that player leaves before it dies, then you won't get any kill credit, a bug that's been around since then new update of lucky islands, still no-one cares about it, even if it's such a big deal
It's not really a big deal tbh because it's not like skywars when you can get achievements for kills.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I know sentinel has to become better, and I think there should be more attention for fixing bugs and making sentinel a better anti-cheat :)
They have sentinel so staff members don't have to deal with hacker reports .-.
Not really the main reason but that's also a reason to why they have it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The fact that someone is known for reporting and having an account on the forums, does not say he can't install clients. I know some of most known members here have also done it and it does not change anything about the fact that they cheated. Yes Sentinel makes mistakes, but you can contact CrazymanJR for it, and if he decides that the ban will last, you can contact Tacosbefriends.

You guys only see players screaming "I WAS FALSLY BANNED PLS UNBAN", but do note that 99% of them lies to get unbanned. They think that putting in their appeal that it's a false ban, that they'll get unbanned guarenteed, and that's not how it works. Sentinel has done an awesome job at punishing players since the day it has been released.

I'm locking this thread as there is really no point in leaving this open.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Just to add onto what Marieke said, if you want to help the progression of Sentinel and how accurate it may be, please report all players you see using a client. As a result, we can forward some fishy-looking things to CrazymanJr to implement it to Sentinel. No anticheat is perfect, that's why we need your help. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
Thank you for the follow, Pro!
Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Top Bottom