Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
Hello people, I don't know if this is for everyone, but I think cubecraft has a lot of lag and should be more optimized these days and there is so much lag that sometimes when loading a game in duels it lags and cannot hit players. In fact, it also needs to be optimized because at the time of hitting it is delayed and makes the hit not hit instantly, and after a few seconds. and the rtx when using it; I don't know if this is minecraft or cubecraft but when using rtx in cubecraft there is a lot of lag because the fps are very low and when doing pvp it lags a lot. please cubecraft must be more optimized it is the best that cubecraft can have in some cases. Thanks...

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hello people, I don't know if this is for everyone, but I think cubecraft has a lot of lag and should be more optimized these days and there is so much lag that sometimes when loading a game in duels it lags and cannot hit players. In fact, it also needs to be optimized because at the time of hitting it is delayed and makes the hit not hit instantly, and after a few seconds. and the rtx when using it; I don't know if this is minecraft or cubecraft but when using rtx in cubecraft there is a lot of lag because the fps are very low and when doing pvp it lags a lot. please cubecraft must be more optimized it is the best that cubecraft can have in some cases. Thanks...
I haven't gotten any of these problems myself, are you sure it isn't your device / internet?

Reactions: Hoshi

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
I haven't gotten any of these problems myself, are you sure it isn't your device / internet?
No i have a good pc and a good Internet with ethernet cable many spanish people said the same thing that cubecraft has lag and is not optimized

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
No i have a good pc and a good Internet with ethernet cable many spanish people said the same thing that cubecraft has lag and is not optimized
That's anecdotal evidence and isn't what most of us experience generally.

I've got a PC that's optimised for Minecraft and ONLY Minecraft, doesn't run anything else (especially) in the background, on decent gigabit ethernet using decent routers and a great internet connection that isn't being used a ton for Netflix or other bandwidth heavy stuff... my ping to cube EU is often really low at around 11ms or usually under 60ms for the actual servers the games run on... I almost NEVER get identifiable lag from the server except on some of the buggy games such as Egg Duels (where the servers very regularly restart and the games can be unusably laggy).. but those are not normal for the main game modes which are in my experience almost always decent. Ensure your PC can actually handle the resolution and framerates you are trying to run your game at.. watch youtube videos on how to optimise PCs and GPUs etc for gaming.

Put another way... I'd hazard a guess that 90% of the lag (if not more) that players experience is due to something BETWEEN them and Cubecraft and not attributable to Cubecraft servers. eg.. you think you have a good PC but are you running awful AV programs like Norton on them or do you have a ton of other stuff open and running in the background. Do you regularly restart Minecraft (it gets laggy the more it's left open and needs restarting daily at least for 1.19 (bedrock) I've found. Older versions were somewhat better but still needed restarting after a while.

Do you KNOW your local network is good.. are you sure your Ethernet is running at full capacity... It's always amazing how many people plug ethernet cables in and just assume they are working properly.. only to find it negotiated 10Mbps half duplex. Make sure you're running at full duplex at the speed your switch/router runs at (either 100Mbps or Gigabit usually). Half duplex is an utter killer for most things including online gaming. In Powershell run this...

Get-NetAdapter | SELECT name, LinkSpeed, fullduplex | ft -autosize

..oh and always prefer Ethernet over Wifi.. Wifi is a killer for gaming unless you have really decent Wifi and aren't in congested Wifi areas. Ethernet is the way to go.

Do you KNOW your local internet connection is running well.. or are other family members chewing up bandwidth and resources. It's amazing how many people have a great connection which then degrades badly once some family members are streaming Netflix/YT etc at the same time.

Are you sure you have a decent router for gaming? Many ISPs (especially at the cheap end or those that have millions of customers) buy awful routers for their customers and then fail to configure them optimally. It's not easy to know how to buy a decent router or how to configure them well.. but be aware that really poor routers that are configured badly can have a huge impact especially on gaming. It's worth taking the time to learn if you really want optimal setups for gaming.

Are you sure you have decent internet? Have you taken the steps necessary to KNOW that you have or are you just using anecdotal evidence like.. "well it works ok for xyz". In a command prompt run..

ping play.cubecraft.net -t

and leave it running for a long while.. maybe a day or so, then press CTRL C and see what your average stats were and how much packet loss there was. Packet loss should always be under 1%. It it's more then you need to investigate further as to why.. try pinging google or other well known services using the -t option and leave running. If they're all showing packet loss.. the problem is your or your ISPs network, not Cubecraft.

Then consider that play.cubecraft.net isn't likely the actual server you're connecting to it's cube's main IP, but not the IP of the servers the games run on. It's buggy, but run the ping command in game to get a better idea of your RTT (round trip time / ping) to the actual game server. Also run a traceroute (tracert play.cubecraft.net on Windows) to see where any congestion is between your ISP and Cubecraft.. though I realise that that's not always easy to understand / interpret, but not too hard to learn about.

Also consider that lots of ISPs throttle internet connections and it's usually done in such a way that there is almost no way you could prove this. Buy internet from a decent reputable provider that people know and trust. As a rule of thumb, the general old Telephone companies in each country like BT, Virgin Media, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom etc are generally not good. Smaller companies that actually care about their customers are the better ones to use (generally).

TLDR: Only run Minecraft on your PC. Switch off bad AV software and other background stuff that not needed. Prefer Ethernet over Wifi. Ensure you have a decent Full Duplex connection. Ban your family from streaming while you are playing. Buy internet and routers from decent / trusted suppliers.

HTH

Last edited:

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
that is duels lag, idk why it happens but its definetly not your fault, i have it too and i saw many youtubers complain about it. idk about the other instances tho, they might happen because have bad internet
Yeah i eont have a bad Internet I have a ping of 90 to 100 so i dont think so

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
I
That's anecdotal evidence and isn't what most of us experience generally.

I've got a PC that's optimised for Minecraft and ONLY Minecraft, doesn't run anything else (especially) in the background, on decent gigabit ethernet using decent routers and a great internet connection that isn't being used a ton for Netflix or other bandwidth heavy stuff... my ping to cube EU is often really low at around 11ms or usually under 60ms for the actual servers the games run on... I almost NEVER get identifiable lag from the server except on some of the buggy games such as Egg Duels (where the servers very regularly restart and the games can be unusably laggy).. but those are not normal for the main game modes which are in my experience almost always decent. Ensure your PC can actually handle the resolution and framerates you are trying to run your game at.. watch youtube videos on how to optimise PCs and GPUs etc for gaming.

Put another way... I'd hazard a guess that 90% of the lag (if not more) that players experience is due to something BETWEEN them and Cubecraft and not attributable to Cubecraft servers. eg.. you think you have a good PC but are you running awful AV programs like Norton on them or do you have a ton of other stuff open and running in the background. Do you regularly restart Minecraft (it gets laggy the more it's left open and needs restarting daily at least for 1.19 (bedrock) I've found. Older versions were somewhat better but still needed restarting after a while.

Do you KNOW your local network is good.. are you sure your Ethernet is running at full capacity... It's always amazing how many people plug ethernet cables in and just assume they are working properly.. only to find it negotiated 10Mbps half duplex. Make sure you're running at full duplex at the speed your switch/router runs at (either 100Mbps or Gigabit usually). Half duplex is an utter killer for most things including online gaming. In Powershell run this...

Get-NetAdapter | SELECT name, LinkSpeed, fullduplex | ft -autosize

..oh and always prefer Ethernet over Wifi.. Wifi is a killer for gaming unless you have really decent Wifi and aren't in congested Wifi areas. Ethernet is the way to go.

Do you KNOW your local internet connection is running well.. or are other family members chewing up bandwidth and resources. It's amazing how many people have a great connection which then degrades badly once some family members are streaming Netflix/YT etc at the same time.

Are you sure you have a decent router for gaming? Many ISPs (especially at the cheap end or those that have millions of customers) buy awful routers for their customers and then fail to configure them optimally. It's not easy to know how to buy a decent router or how to configure them well.. but be aware that really poor routers that are configured badly can have a huge impact especially on gaming. It's worth taking the time to learn if you really want optimal setups for gaming.

Are you sure you have decent internet? Have you taken the steps necessary to KNOW that you have or are you just using anecdotal evidence like.. "well it works ok for xyz". In a command prompt run..

ping play.cubecraft.net -t

and leave it running for a long while.. maybe a day or so, then press CTRL C and see what your average stats were and how much packet loss there was. Packet loss should always be under 1%. It it's more then you need to investigate further as to why.. try pinging google or other well known services using the -t option and leave running. If they're all showing packet loss.. the problem is your or your ISPs network, not Cubecraft.

Then consider that play.cubecraft.net isn't likely the actual server you're connecting to it's cube's main IP, but not the IP of the servers the games run on. It's buggy, but run the ping command in game to get a better idea of your RTT (round trip time / ping) to the actual game server. Also run a traceroute (tracert play.cubecraft.net on Windows) to see where any congestion is between your ISP and Cubecraft.. though I realise that that's not always easy to understand / interpret, but not too hard to learn about.

Also consider that lots of ISPs throttle internet connections and it's usually done in such a way that there is almost no way you could prove this. Buy internet from a decent reputable provider that people know and trust. As a rule of thumb, the general old Telephone companies in each country like BT, Virgin Media, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom etc are generally not good. Smaller companies that actually care about their customers are the better ones to use (generally).

TLDR: Only run Minecraft on your PC. Switch off bad AV software and other background stuff that not needed. Prefer Ethernet over Wifi. Ensure you have a decent Full Duplex connection. Ban your family from streaming while you are playing. Buy internet and routers from decent / trusted suppliers.

HTH
I have a rlly nice Internet about 300 or 500mbps and when I play Minecraft we dont watch Netflix or YouTube I have a ping of 90 to 100 but sometimiento I get 80 to 85 of ping and im still laggy like I said many spanish people say the samething about the lag of cubecraft and their is about 40 to 60 or 70 to 100 or 90 to 110...

ImPizzas

Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 6, 2020
Minecraft
www.youtube.com
I believe it has a lot to do with Minecraft. The newer versions kill lower end devices performance. There has been fuss about this on every network not just Cubecraft.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
You’re complaining about low fps!? With an RTX capable pc… First step: TURN OFF RTX. Real time raytracing is incredibly straining on your device, so turn it off, and you should at least get 10x the fps. You should see the game from a switch player’s perspective 🤣 they get a horrendous 5-15 fps in eggwars mega.

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
That’s at the point where you will get small lag amounts, and much worse if you have something in the background, do a check for malware. (If your getting lots of lag and nothing is running in the background then that could be a reason)
I do a check every week and nothing about malware and u said that i get small lag but no my lag is like it froze the screen i get sometimes low fps and I can send video about what type of lag im talking

Swxrz

Sep 20, 2021
That’s at the point where you will get small lag amounts, and much worse if you have something in the background, do a check for malware. (If your getting lots of lag and nothing is running in the background then that could be a reason)
I do a check every week and nothing about malware and u said that i get small lag but no my lag id
You’re complaining about low fps!? With an RTX capable pc… First step: TURN OFF RTX. Real time raytracing is incredibly straining on your device, so turn it off, and you should at least get 10x the fps. You should see the game from a switch player’s perspective 🤣 they get a horrendous 5-15 fps in eggwars
like it froze the screen i get sometimes low fps and I can send video about what type of lag im talking
You’re complaining about low fps!? With an RTX capable pc… First step: TURN OFF RTX. Real time raytracing is incredibly straining on your device, so turn it off, and you should at least get 10x the fps. You should see the game from a switch player’s perspective 🤣 they get a horrendous 5-15 fps in eggwars mega.
So you said that I need to turn off rtx but after I do it im still laggy and if I use pvp texturas packs when I turn rtx I get me fps drops from 200, 300 to 60 or 70 I need to install other minecraft with more fps like 86x and I still get lag on cubecraft

• Disagree
Reactions: Aratic

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
Yh cubecraft has some lags but not that your game isnt working hat bad. Maybe it could be a problem with your Internet.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
So you said that I need to turn off rtx but after I do it im still laggy and if I use pvp texturas packs when I turn rtx I get me fps drops from 200, 300 to 60 or 70 I need to install other minecraft with more fps like 86x and I still get lag on cubecraft
You know 60fps isn’t bad at all. In fact my PC maxes at 60, and my switch maxes at 30. So this is not the place to be complaining that you have 200 fps. There are people who are having much larger lag problems than you. An fps chart of my pc (can’t get one of switch unfortunately) shows that the average is almost always about 30 and the range is almost always 1-60 (yes I do get 1fps at times, as this is a very bad laptop that I play on).
like it froze the screen i get sometimes low fps and I can send video about what type of lag im talking
Haha, yeah. Show me, as I’m fine, and my PC has an incapability to record its screen due to extreme lag when doing so. I can’t even open the snipping tool without it dropping to 1fps or below. If you have an RTX capable PC, then you’re probably fine in terms of lagging, as mobile devices can handle cubecraft perfectly.

muffin294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think this is the cube’s fault. I have internet that is 18 Mbps that usually runs around 10 Mbps and have an rtx capable pc. When I play with rtx I usually have a solid 30-60 ping and 60+ fps

daarkepic

Nov 26, 2021
I agree, every second duels match is simply unplayable, match starts to lagg halfway so badly that you can not hit the player anymore and server constantly freezes

BattleArena maps have also 40% of the time insane lagg that most of the time results in players disconnecting leading to maps being unplayable, i completely gave up on trying to play duels at this point as i have not had 1 match where server wasn't lagging

This wasn't cause of my ping as my opponent was experiencing the lagg aswell, besides i have an average of 40-50 ms
Comboing on battle arena feels a bit stuttery aswell

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom