Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPapicraftG

Nov 11, 2015
Nobody wants to delete the maps, what people want think about the PVP, if all servers will have to update
to 1.9 But that does not mean you can not modify the version, using commands You can remove the "slowness" of Swords, axes that Have Same Damage 1.9 and that can be created apples notch, whether in UHC, ETC, is ridiculous that by suggesting this put as an excuse that what the community want esque remove maps while what the community wants esque enverdad adapt the new version to the more convenient. eliminating the "slowness" of all game modes (using commands that are possible using). change damage axes, in sky wars people can create a stone sword, and it does 9 damage, whereas if you're lucky you touch a sword only for 7 with the only difference that the sword it is twice faster (0.7 rock ax speed, damage 9 -. 1.6 diamond blade speed 7 damage) is ridiculous that people can do that.
PS: I remember that this is a suggestion of "ElPapicraftG" for owners cubecraft with the sole aim of providing a constructive opinion of the Minecraft community

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom