Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Ever since the 1.19 update I've been noticing that I'm losing a lot more in SkyWars because everything does so much more damage. While most of this is due to the large damage increase that CubeCraft just added (see Fix 1.19 Damage), it is also because tridents are VERY common in normal chest items.

That's why I'm suggesting either removing tridents from normal chest items or at least lowering the chances of finding a trident by a lot. This makes even more sense when you think about how OP tridents are; they do the damage of a netherite sword and you can also throw them at people.

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
They are indeed very op and very common too. Although they said they decreased the changes finding them in chests, I've gotten them almost every game I played. I'd say the same should be done with axes as they also deal so much damage but they are needed to help loot chests quicker.

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

sp3cter11

Jul 30, 2023
Ever since the 1.19 update I've been noticing that I'm losing a lot more in SkyWars because everything does so much more damage. While most of this is due to the large damage increase that CubeCraft just added (see Fix 1.19 Damage), it is also because tridents are VERY common in normal chest items.

That's why I'm suggesting either removing tridents from normal chest items or at least lowering the chances of finding a trident by a lot. This makes even more sense when you think about how OP tridents are; they do the damage of a netherite sword and you can also throw them at people.
I honestly think that they are fine due to the fact that they are much harder to PVP with and netherite was just added to skywars aswell. Additionally, enchants are better and the chances of you losing a trident or battle with one are quite high!

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I honestly think that they are fine due to the fact that they are much harder to PVP with and netherite was just added to skywars aswell. Additionally, enchants are better and the chances of you losing a trident or battle with one are quite high!
Yes, there would still be other high-damage weapons such as netherite but I would say tridents are way more common than netherite swords and enchanted diamond swords and stuff like that. So if CubeCraft did remove them, it would really help with our damage situation

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021

I think they should not be on the outer islands at all

pekd

ABSOLUTELY! tridents deal more damage than a diamond sword with sharp 1 and before the update it was almost impossible to find these swords. now, you can find 2 TRIDENTS IN THE FIRST CHEST YOU LOOT! how broken is that?!? and considering that crit damage seems to be increased too, you can 3 or 4-shot players in full armour! like others said, make tridents only be found in the middle chests

Jun 19, 2023

I agree, the tridents need something to balance them. With the new crit system, the tridents can drain someones health way too fast and I believe it ruins the experience for everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom