Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dz757

Jul 25, 2023
Easily the most powerful weapon just ahead of the trident, the fire sword does crazy amounts of damage on top of having its pretty good utility. Games often come down to who has one wins, and unless you get a good combo on them they can two tap you with most armor combos. It should still be powerful but maybe lower the damage a point or two to help get it to the point where it can be countered beyond just hoping that the player using it doesn't have at least 2 braincells.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t know why but sometimes I just feel like the amount of damage it does is incorrect, like I'm just able to 2 shot people with decent armor using it, even though it’s less sharpness than skulker sword. I think the shulker sword, fire sword, and lifesteal sword should all be stone swords in normal mode (iron swords in with sharp 1 in overpowered) So that the damage they deal is more fair, and we would be able to give them sharpness by combining them with sharpness stone swords.

Reactions: Reesle and Dz757
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom