Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
As we all know in CubeCraft Bedrock 1.19, tridents are one of the new weapons added to the server.
However, the weapon is way too overpowered. But you may say that Netherite Sword is in the game too, it should be nerfed as well!
Yes Netherite Sword is in the game but I did tests to compare the stats of both weapons and turns out the trident does 1 damage more (in melee) than the Netherite Sword, which proved that the trident is OP and needs to get nerfed to match the damage value of Netherite Sword.
Below is the damage value chart of both weapons:
Damage shown is with numbers, 2 damage = 1 heart (critical hit damage is in parentheses)

No ArmorLeatherChain (Protection 1)IronDiamond and Netherite
Trident (Melee)9 (13)8 (12)5 (8)5 (9)2 (4)
Trident (Thrown)87442
Netherite Sword8 (12)7 (11)4 (7)4 (7)2 (3)

How should the trident get nerfed:
Reduce the damage for the trident by 1 HP (if possible)

Only do the following nerfs if the damage cannot be reduced:
In SkyWars (Normal Mode), either make the trident spawn ONLY in mid chests and make it rarer than a sharpness 1 diamond sword OR remove them
In EggWars, raise the price of the trident to 50 diamonds

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I already said so in the Discord when you shared this in the chat, but I’ll say it again: I agree.

The weapon is fun to use, obviously, but when it gets used against you, there’s barely anything you can do. I usually don’t play much SkyWars, but I specifically hopped on two days ago to try out the changes. In the first game, I got a trident. I managed to kill everyone with ease and win the game. The second and third game, I got killed by players using a trident, with ease. See the pattern? So, yeah, I definitely agree with this suggestion.

Though, like @Aratic said, I don’t think any reduction in EggWars is necessary since you have to spend time getting the actual item along with automatically having better gear from the start (OP).

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

xiSkyq

Jul 26, 2023
As we all know in CubeCraft Bedrock 1.19, tridents are one of the new weapons added to the server.
However, the weapon is way too overpowered. But you may say that Netherite Sword is in the game too, it should be nerfed as well!
Yes Netherite Sword is in the game but I did tests to compare the stats of both weapons and turns out the trident does 1 damage more (in melee) than the Netherite Sword, which proved that the trident is OP and needs to get nerfed to match the damage value of Netherite Sword.
Below is the damage value chart of both weapons:
Damage shown is with numbers, 2 damage = 1 heart (critical hit damage is in parentheses)

No ArmorLeatherChain (Protection 1)IronDiamond and Netherite
Trident (Melee)9 (13)8 (12)5 (8)5 (9)2 (4)
Trident (Thrown)87442
Netherite Sword8 (12)7 (11)4 (7)4 (7)2 (3)

How should the trident get nerfed:
Reduce the damage for the trident by 1 HP (if possible)

Only do the following nerfs if the damage cannot be reduced:
1 - Make the trident spawn ONLY in mid chests and lower the chance of getting it in there in SkyWars
2 - Raise the price of the trident in EggWars to 50 diamonds
1: Trident should only spawn in mid, as if you get trident off spawn and immediately rush your opponent and 2 tap them in the first 4 seconds, it removes the fun out of the game.

2: Tridents should do less damage for the first 30 seconds of the game not sure how much less would be good.

3: Remove them all together in normal and make them only obtainable in overpowered.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom