Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
An Open Party means, using a command /party search we can see open parties.

EG: /party search
Jefsweatsgames - Eggwars Party 1/4
JOIN
bjasher - Lucky Block Islands 2/16 JOIN

How Does It Help?
Having open parties makes it easier to find a team to play mini-games with, rather than playing with randoms against a full organized team.
If you've ever played solo on maps like Mansion, or Rome in EggWars you get what I'm talking about. There will be an 8 player team that would just shred you and your team.

How to create an Open Party?
/party set Open/Closed (/p s O/C)
/party desc "EggWars Party" (/p desc "EggWars Party")

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
JOIN
I don't understand how THIS will work. It's just like joining a normal game with strangers.

How Does It Help?
Having open parties makes it easier to find a team to play mini-games with, rather than playing with randoms against a full organized team.
If you've ever played solo on maps like Mansion, or Rome in EggWars you get what I'm talking about. There will be an 8 player team that would just shred you and your team.

But overall I like the idea. But not the one I quoted first. It'll be good for streamers and youtubers.

D

Deleted member 169486

That would be good for having parties that just fool around instead of trying to play, people could come and go as they wish.

I like the idea, but

this might create some problems. If everyone would create an open party, the command would result in a total mess.
That's the only issue I can think of.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
An Open Party means, using a command /party search we can see open parties.

JOIN

How Does It Help?

Its suggestions like these that are little but can help a lot.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom