Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TerryFamSquad

Dec 16, 2017
Hello Cubecraft community. I have come today to ask to all staff and members this one question- When is it actually camping and reportable? I have been playing eggwar games lately and people have been telling me that they will report me for camping- although I'm at base and not making it impossible for people to get to me. I stay at my base maxing my diamonds and gold and getting the best armor. Is this camping? I am not making my base impossible at all to attack. Instead I just get diamonds from mid then begin maxing out resources. I will go out and raid other bases when I see a chance. I do not understand why people will just jump on me right away and call me a camper and saying they will report me. But why would the iron armor (and diamond in overpowered) be in the game if we can't use them without staying at base for awhile and getting enough diamonds for them and potentially your whole team if you play with one. This just aggravates me and my friends sometimes because we're just saving enough resources to buy good armor and weapons in the shop. There's even an achievement where you have to keep your egg up for 45 minutes. This means you have to stay at your base to get this achievement for most of the time and putting obby on it. Is this not allowed?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

Camping can take the form of skybasing, building a floating base far from the normal play area, surrounding yourself with hazards like lava, or otherwise making yourself inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate.
(Took this from the rules page, btw)
You should be fine I think.

Reactions: Ayroh
D

Deleted member 59979

Camping in the form of getting resources and defending your egg is not agaisnt the rules so you should be fine. Unless you have no egg or are making it impossible to get to you then it is not reportable in eggwars.

Feryxus

Jul 2, 2017
Camping in the form of getting resources and defending your egg is not agaisnt the rules so you should be fine. Unless you have no egg or are making it impossible to get to you then it is not reportable in eggwars.
it is allowed in this way

Ayroh

As long as you are playing the game as intended, you’ll be fine. You’re allowed to cut yourself off from all directions and sit on your base’s gens as long as you want theoretically. This is why e-pearls were added. You have nothing to worry about; as long as you arent building a base over the void or a Skybase.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom