• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Sooo, hello people!
Like the title say, I want the old chat back because I really dislike the update.

Why do you dislike the update?
*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
*Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
*Tab is weird...

So I just want it to be as simple as before because everything confuse me now and I dont think that the chat look good now, maybe people don't agree with me but this is what I think.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Sooo, hello people!
Like the title say, I want the old chat back because I really dislike the update.

Why do you dislike the update?
*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
*Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
*Tab is weird...

So I just want it to be as simple as before because everything confuse me now and I dont think that the chat look good now, maybe people don't agree with me but this is what I think.
I don't think the old chat must come back, but I think there must be a tab in the settings menu where you can able and disable the new features.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Same happens with Spanish ñ (some word doesn’t make sense without it) and letters with accents like á,é, etc (accents are also present in other langauges, such as Catalonian or French)
Yes, i don't understand why they took this away again tbh, i thought it was good when it worked.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and DrHam

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
*Tab is weird...
I fully agree with all of these. The links in tab look a bit weird to me and I like the new layout when you switch lobbies but 5 lines is a bit much and I think the "Commands" and "Links" titles shouldn't have their own line. It was much easier to see who was typing in party chat when the name colors were the same color and it drew your eyes.

I agree with this the most though as it took us forever to get special characters in chat and suddenly they remove them... I see a ton of people speaking in languages that use special characters especially Spanish. It makes no sense to me that Cubecraft supports a language in their own server translations but doesn't allow the speakers of that language to use that language on their own server. The worst part is that you can't even use these characters in private chat...

I don't mind this as much but I think that there should be a way to disable it as you might be stalked by other people into teams if they see that you are a high level.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

This is true, I was fighting someone and then he goes: n+_b lvl 44. I don't want anyone to see my level, maybe an option to disable would be nice.

*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft

I also agree with this, the old join message was clear and nice but this one feels like a random guy saying something in the chat. It's hard to spot it if a friend joins the game, especially a stone rank.

I am Swedish and I agree too, and I still don't understand why they filter such things.

I actually like this, however I prefer the chat color to be white so you can see it better.

A

A pigeon

This is true, I was fighting someone and then he goes: n+_b lvl 44. I don't want anyone to see my level, maybe an option to disable would be nice.

I also agree with this, the old join message was clear and nice but this one feels like a random guy saying something in the chat. It's hard to spot it if a friend joins the game, especially a stone rank.

I am Swedish and I agree too, and I still don't understand why they filter such things.

I actually like this, however I prefer the chat color to be white so you can see it better.
I thought u were arabic

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom