• Yes

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I can understand why you may not like this, in fact why a lot of you could not like this. I personally like the idea of seeing the level, but the placement can be a bit annoying for me. That being said, this was an idea by the community, that a lot of people seemed to like. There were quite a few threads on having it so you can see other player's levels in game and therefore it was added. I could see people having issues with this as they may not have the best stats, but the way I see it is that you can see people's stats if you wish and if not then its a feature that can be relatively ignored. I just choose to not hover over names as their level and such are not too important to me. I more prefer to see how they interact with everyone and just enjoy chatting with people themselves. :) Try not to worry too much about this being visible, but rather give it a little time and see what happens.
If its here to stay then it needs to be toggleable so players can decide whether or not their level is shown in chat so if they have a low level bc they have other stuff to do in their life the no lifers who play Cube 24/7 can't tell them they can't PvP just bc they don't have enough time to get to a high level quickly and do other stuff.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
If its here to stay then it needs to be toggleable so players can decide whether or not their level is shown in chat so if they have a low level bc they have other stuff to do in their life the no lifers who play Cube 24/7 can't tell them they can't PvP just bc they don't have enough time to get to a high level quickly and do other stuff.
Honestly, levels are not based off of PvP at all. It is more based off of if you win games, which can rely on a multitude of factors. I feel that it is fine the way it is, I don't even judge people off their level, but if they do decide to toggle it, it would not affect me much at the same time. I have not seen anyone get hate for their level yet, so I feel if that became a thing then there would be an issue, but it has not been a thing as of yet, and hopefully never will be.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sooo, hello people!
Like the title say, I want the old chat back because I really dislike the update.

Why do you dislike the update?
*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft.
*Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.
*Tab is weird...

So I just want it to be as simple as before because everything confuse me now and I dont think that the chat look good now, maybe people don't agree with me but this is what I think.
I would like the old chat back, but I don't think it will because its nice to try new things.

Reactions: Livvv

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Honestly, levels are not based off of PvP at all. It is more based off of if you win games, which can rely on a multitude of factors. I feel that it is fine the way it is, I don't even judge people off their level, but if they do decide to toggle it, it would not affect me much at the same time. I have not seen anyone get hate for their level yet, so I feel if that became a thing then there would be an issue, but it has not been a thing as of yet, and hopefully never will be.
Ik but some no lifers who have high level call anyone who's below lv50 a noob bc of their level, even if they're a pro but they do other stuff.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Ik but some no lifers who have high level call anyone who's below lv50 a noob bc of their level, even if they're a pro but they do other stuff.
I am below level 50 and have yet to see people who honestly care about the level. It is as if it is not there for a lot of people, from what I can tell, so it seems fine to me. As I said, if it starts to cause some issues then I could see the need for there to be a change depending on what all happens, but as of now it is fine and is honestly just a nifty little feature. I hardly even use it, as I am sure is the same case with a lot of people. This is just my opinion though.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him

I will never call anyone a noob based on his/her level. That's just ridiculous. The people who are playing against me are sometimes lvl 9 and win from me. So please ignore the people who are saying that to you only because you have a lower level.

As for the rest of the update: I like it, but I still have my concerns about the colours of Party Chat, but maybe I must get used to it first.

Reactions: Livvv

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I am below level 50 and have yet to see people who honestly care about the level. It is as if it is not there for a lot of people, from what I can tell, so it seems fine to me. As I said, if it starts to cause some issues then I could see the need for there to be a change depending on what all happens, but as of now it is fine and is honestly just a nifty little feature. I hardly even use it, as I am sure is the same case with a lot of people. This is just my opinion though.
To be honest: I don't care about my level.
Even though I'm level 32.
I just want to play with my friends and that's all.
And, if someone's looking at my level, they can't do anything with my level. They can only say something like: 'Hey RemiO05 congratz on level 32!'.
I think it's a positive feature.
So I also think this is a nice feature!

Reactions: Lilleh__

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
*Okey, first, I don't want people to see my level in the chat, I don't really care if people know but I just think it's annoying that you can check the level.

I agree , I don't really care about my level but maybe people will get focussed by it .
*I also dislike how it looks when friends log in/out because it was just so simple before and I really liked that with Cubecraft

I agree , ' SleepyLiv just logged in ' was better
Maybe people think that this is a good thing but it's so much links everywhere.

I don't really mind about it.
*This is just for Swedish people like me but, you can't use the letters å ä ö Å Ä Ö anymore, not even if you /msg or /fmsg someone and I think that this is a problem because it's alot of Swedish people on Cubecraft.

I agree with you , I was learning it :( and I think this characters needs to be able to use
*The p chat confuse me a lot because my name have the color of my rank and it's just something that bother me.

Yep , it needs a new color .
*Tab is weird...

I totally agree with it , if I click tab , my whole screen is it because all the links of cube craft are in the tab but you can not even click on it so I do not really know why they did that.

Quality of a suggestion Olivia <3

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree , I don't really care about my level but maybe people will get focussed by it .

I agree , ' SleepyLiv just logged in ' was better

I don't really mind about it.

I agree with you , I was learning it :( and I think this characters needs to be able to use

Yep , it needs a new color .

I totally agree with it , if I click tab , my whole screen is it because all the links of cube craft are in the tab but you can not even click on it so I do not really know why they did that.

Quality of a suggestion Olivia <3
People just think that I complain but a lot of people agree with me that the old chat was better, the update is so confusing and it doesn't made it much better + look at the poll, more people like the old one. And this was my first thread, I didn't understand how this work xD

D

Deleted member 324613

*I disagree, since it's something I don't mind people knowing. I don't think you realised it but you contradicted yourself lol
*I disagree, it's a lot more specific.
*The point of having links is so that you can easily find something without there being a long url on the screen.
*Yeah, I can't think of a reason why they'd want to remove this.
*Fair enough, but I don't have a problem with it.
*...what do you mean?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Hi! Special characters not working in private messages does indeed sound like a bug. I've forwarded this onto Rubik. As for showing your player stats, perhaps we could add an option to "make player statistics private"? Eg. if you were to enable this option in settings, other players wouldn't get your level info etc.
What do you think?
That would be great if it was an option to turn it on/off.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
As for showing your player stats, perhaps we could add an option to "make player statistics private"? Eg. if you were to enable this option in settings, other players wouldn't get your level info etc.
What do you think?
I wouldn't mind seeing a command for this. So you can do that while in-game.

A

A pigeon

Hi! Special characters not working in private messages does indeed sound like a bug. I've forwarded this onto Rubik. As for showing your player stats, perhaps we could add an option to "make player statistics private"? Eg. if you were to enable this option in settings, other players wouldn't get your level info etc.
What do you think?
Yes along with messages being censored with asterisks in pchat and fchat.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
To be honest: I don't care about my level.
Even though I'm level 32.
I just want to play with my friends and that's all.
And, if someone's looking at my level, they can't do anything with my level. They can only say something like: 'Hey RemiO05 congratz on level 32!'.
I think it's a positive feature.
So I also think this is a nice feature!
Just bc you haven't seen ppl call others noobs based on their level, doesn't mean they don't exist.
As for showing your player stats, perhaps we could add an option to "make player statistics private"? Eg. if you were to enable this option in settings, other players wouldn't get your level info etc.
What do you think?
+999999999999999
Yes along with messages being censored with asterisks in pchat and fchat.
-1 for censoring in pchat bc its only a group of players that were invited into a party and accepted that will see it. The person who created the party should be the one deciding the rules for their party's chat, so they can allow swearing in their pchats if they want to. If you're in a party, you see a person swear in the pchat and don't like it, just leave the party.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom